• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

GrislyEgress

GrislyEgress

Jul 15, 2018
New here been depressed, struggling with PTSD for years. I'm just surviving not living at this point. My question is, what would be the best most efficient exit bag to use? I'm tired of people, fucked up family lost the last person who cared last week, my own father. I want to go in dignity , I've tried other methods in the past but I guess they weren't lethal enough. I don't want to go to a psych hospital where they will abuse me more that's why I want this to work and I don't want stress on anyone who would take care of my brain dead self either.

Reactions: WOODESITY
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I can't say that I'm totally clear from watching this video, but it's the best info I've found. I'm not that confident in making one though.

Reactions: WOODESITY and CoolGuy9
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
I can't say that I'm totally clear from watching this video, but it's the best info I've found. I'm not that confident in making one though.

I love the happy music. Really fits with the theme off someone killing themself.

• Yay!
Reactions: WOODESITY and Cookiedough8956
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
I wish there were people selling these. I don't trust my dumbass to make an exit bag.

Reactions: crea_the_hopeless, WOODESITY and CoolGuy9