Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
Owe NVM then
@Jessica- thoughts? :)

Afaik all benzos act similarly, they are used to treat both anxiety and insomnia. The difference between diff. benzos are their potency, speed of action and half-life. Xanax is the most potent and fastest acting amongst all the benzos but it has the shortest half-life. See benzos equivalency table below

https://benzo.org.uk/bzequiv.htm

Reactions: spanishguy22
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Thanks Jessica✓✓
yup you may puke without preparation

may i ask where u got them? from your name i guess u got it from doctors in spain? for what reason? i only got midazolam injected once for op, that shit was insane. rohypnol/flunitrazepam is also very strong.

black out and pass out are two different things, for amnestic effects there are better benzos. for passing out/unconsciousness i would choose the strongest ones, like rohypnol/flunitrazepam, but im not sure if that sn combination will work out as planned, many different variables here with timing. also there may be some very potent research chemical benzo/thienodiazepine variants to use, but the ones i tested yet were not that hardcore (flunitrazolam/clonazolam/etizolam), rather just like normal benzos like xanax. xanax is mostly anxiolytic and less sedating/hypnotic. you may look for the sedating/more hypnotic ones like flunitrazepam for passing out
Oshit brah what I mean is passing out lol, I thought it was the same. Oops. I wanna be unconcious.

Yeah my GP here in Spain just gave me a pack of 7,5 midazolam pills to take. Much better than Ativan for me. Sleep issues. No injection haha. I see I'll go for the flunitrazepam thanks man

Last edited:
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
Hey guys. I've tried several benzoa since my downfall as a human being thanks to depression and I've noticed they differ in effects. Probably obvious to most of you but I'm just a rookie

I've tried
Ativan - one dose just slight calmness
Valium - calmness plus a little bit of sleep aid
Midazolam - best bad boi ive discovered so far. Stronger in making me sleep and staying asleep. This is the one I'd be interested to OD with for my SN method.

I was wondering if you guys could give me pointers to even stronger benzoa. I can even get prescribed Xanax which seems like an amazing benzo. Would that be even better to OD for backing out purposes?

The OD here is just to make myself unconcious for the SN BTW, not to poison me with pills.

Alcohol helps with blacking out too right? When mixed.
I have zero alcohol tolerance never drank. Hate taste. Would it make me puke hence be contraproductive? Thanks so much
My personal favorite is Xanax. It's effective in very low doses, especially when mixed with alcohol.

Random

Random

Apr 30, 2018
Any idea how long 300 mg ambien, 300 mg zopiclone and 100 mg midazolam would knock you out for? I'm not tolerant. Thanks

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
midazolam is available in pill form too? i've searched for it on google and the iv, syrup,nasal sprays showed up.

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
midazolam is available in pill form too? i've searched for it on google and the iv, syrup,nasal sprays showed up.
yup. iv form seems to be used in lethal injections

Reactions: Donewith_
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
What about Xanax guys? Or is it popular just for the trippy effect? Rather than being suitable to induce sleep strongly

For real? My GP just gave it to me due to my severe insomnia. Awesome. I'll take care thanks dude

Xanax is only good if you're combining it with a stronger sleep aid. I doubt it would be effective on its own.

JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
Does anyone have any experience with combining Codeine Phosphate and Lorazepam (Ativan) or Alprazolam (Xanax). I plan to take 3mg Lorazepam 1 hour and 30 minutes before SN and 120mg Codeine 40 minutes before (plus an additional 30mg temazepam). Would I risk blacking out before ingestion of SN? Would anyone advise measuring out the SN well before drinking?

Greatly appreciate the assistance if experienced