• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

blue94

Mar 25, 2023
I had a shimmer of hope maybe my life would get better but it just got crushed right now. If someone could please tell me the source for ICC or the other one for SN in a PM id bw grateful. i thibk i have pms unlocked.

im in so much pain right now. like the pain you get when youre so sad. i just want it to go away. if someone could please tell me their source. i found a sketchy site from malaysia selling SN but im not sure if its legit and id rather go with good sources.

i live with family so id need the packaging to not be super obvious.

thank you

nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023
I had a shimmer of hope maybe my life would get better but it just got crushed right now. If someone could please tell me the source for ICC or the other one for SN in a PM id bw grateful. i thibk i have pms unlocked.

im in so much pain right now. like the pain you get when youre so sad. i just want it to go away. if someone could please tell me their source. i found a sketchy site from malaysia selling SN but im not sure if its legit and id rather go with good sources.

i live with family so id need the packaging to not be super obvious.

thank you
Sorry, can't help you. Your post looks really sketchy. It screams pro-lifer.

B

blue94

Mar 25, 2023
Sorry, can't help you. Your post looks really sketchy. It screams pro-lifer.
i understand if i seem sketchy but im not really sure what you mean by prolife? ive lurked the sn discussions for months now and only signed up recently. im guessing youre not meaning pro life in the context of pro choice vs pro life?

i understand if it seems suspicious a newish user wants sn right away. i have posted about my lifelong history of suicidal feelings so i dont really think im pro life but im sorry if i come across as suspicious

nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023
I'd recommend you read the rules of this forum, and correct your grammar and spelling. I'm sorry if that sounds harsh, but, we've had way too many interlopers come into this site, lately.

I don't have time to explain to you what a pro-lifer is, on this site. You should read the rules. Yes, you do come across as suspicious.

Reactions: my-end
B

blue94

Mar 25, 2023
I understand. After seeing a couple of threads of people saying you need to wait to get PM ability to get the SN source and then ask I thought that was like..the kinda unspoken culture around here. I understand the suspicion though after the site was under scrutiny. Also apologize for the bad grammar, I was coming off from a depressive episode.

nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023
I understand. After seeing a couple of threads of people saying you need to wait to get PM ability to get the SN source and then ask I thought that was like..the kinda unspoken culture around here. I understand the suspicion though after the site was under scrutiny. Also apologize for the bad grammar, I was coming off from a depressive episode.
It's fine. I get it. Just do your best, and don't post when you're in a craze, if I might. Take some time, listen to some soft music. Then, you might post.