• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LoNatural

LoNatural

Dogpill Theorist.
Sep 27, 2018

For me it has to be the WAW series by FaceandLMS.

Reactions: Severen, sad_frog, Rivotrial and 1 other person
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019

For me it has to be the WAW series by FaceandLMS.

Yes. It's depressing that men have bought into such a crock of shit, but if it keeps them from breeding, I support it.

Reactions: sad_frog and Circles
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Yes. It's depressing that men have bought into such a crock of shit, but if it keeps them from breeding, I support it.

Come on, you should know how evolution has made men and women. Personality = jack shit compared to good looks unless you have an agenda other than making babies. And good looks will always be #1.

Reactions: LoNatural and Oblivion Lover
Bulletwbttrflywings

Bulletwbttrflywings

My soul is awakened... and I’m f*cked
May 29, 2019

This guy's explanation in the beginning is the best...

Reactions: LoNatural, Circles and not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Come on, you should know how evolution has made men and women. Personality = jack shit compared to good looks unless you have an agenda other than making babies. And good looks will always be #1.
Duly noted. ;)

Reactions: sad_frog and Severen
Nihil

Nihil

Student
Mar 4, 2019
Probably the most depressing and most haunting video I've ever seen was of Kevin Cosgrove from the Twin Towers. He was on the 105th floor of the South Tower talking to a 911 dispatcher on the phone when the tower started to collapse. You can hear the tower collapsing in the background with him screaming "OH GOD! OH-" and the line drops dead. And the ensuing conversation right before his last words is heartbreaking. I sometimes have nightmares over this. Wish I'd never seen it. Strongly recommend you don't watch it either. I won't post the link to it here just because...it'll fuck with you.

Reactions: LoNatural, Rivotrial, Severen and 1 other person
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018

Last edited:
Reactions: Dartz, LoNatural and Circles
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Any animal cruelty video like the ones with dogs or any animal where they're burnt or boiled alive. Their howls and screams are etched in my memory. Animals suffering affects me more than humans so.

Reactions: Help_Me, LoNatural, kolski and 4 others
Rivotrial

Rivotrial

Jun 10, 2019
Any video about tortured animals and children like the beslan hostage taking, the suicide of katelyn nichole davis , there isn't ONE video , the last one always seems to be the most depressive

Last edited:
Reactions: Severen, LoNatural and Circles
Norest4thewicked

Norest4thewicked

Losing it
Nov 4, 2018
My wedding video

Reactions: Kikoo Loool, Johnnythefox, Circles and 4 others
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I've seen a number of documentaries on Agent Orange, always grim

Creating and using Agent Orange is one of the most evil acts in human history. 100000 times worse than Hiroshima and Nagasaki. And the U.S. even exposed that shit to their own troops... I have no idea how the Vietnamese people can ever forgive the U.S. for what they did... I would be too ashamed to show my face in Vietnam as an American today, just from being descended from people who allowed such evil to happen.
My wedding video

Yes, for most people, that is the most depressing thing they can see in their life.
This story

Nah, he took his own life later to realizing what this world is like outside of his little bubble...

Last edited:
Reactions: LoNatural and Dartz
Dartz

Dartz

Give Me The Dirt
Jun 29, 2018
Creating and using Agent Orange is one of the most evil acts in human history. 100000 times worse than Hiroshima and Nagasaki. And the U.S. even exposed that shit to their own troops... I have no idea how the Vietnamese people can ever forgive the U.S. for what they did... I would be too ashamed to show my face in Vietnam as an American today, just from being descended from people who allowed such evil to happen.

Yes, for most people, that is the most depressing thing they can see in their life.

Nah, he took his own life later to realizing what this world is like outside of his little bubble...

Agent Orange, Unit 731, Zyklon B etc. The world is an evil place.

Reactions: LoNatural, Circles and Severen
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Agent Orange, Unit 731, Zyklon B etc. The world is an evil place.

Yes. War is no excuse for such things. The point of waging war is crushing your enemies to kill them or to enslave them or to gain power. Not turning the Earth into hell as much as possible unless of course, you have not even one drop of humanity inside of you.

Last edited:
Dartz

Dartz

Give Me The Dirt
Jun 29, 2018
Yes. War is no excuse for such things. The point of waging war is crushing your enemies to kill them or to enslave them or to gain power. Not turning the Earth into hell as much as possible unless of course, you have not even one drop of humanity inside of you.

War is hell. But hell is not an excuse for unholy nightmares.