Status
Not open for further replies.
Incorrigible77777

Incorrigible77777

I was born human and I'm sorry for that. ——太宰 治
Jul 9, 2020
Just recently a 34-year-old Chinese male worker CTBed by jumping into molten steel in his factory.
T01e30294f8b949fbb2

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: weepingfree, DetachedDreamer97, lobster salad and 10 others
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
Was he trying to become the Terminator?

I don't get how this guy didn't consider rope or drowning or just about anything else.

• Love
Reactions: deleted, DetachedDreamer97, lobster salad and 12 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
OMG that's horrendous!
I would never have the guts to go for it.

Reactions: DetachedDreamer97, Celerity, mpnf and 1 other person
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
Was that man looking for Sarah Connor ?
26105.gif

• Yay!
Reactions: MyStateKilledMe, DetachedDreamer97, Varstraben and 6 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I guess he literally has balls of steel now.

• Yay!
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Into The Void, deleted and 11 others
W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
All I can think of is that scene from THE TRANSFORMERS where the Decepticons throw their victims into the smelting pool.... 230px MarvelUS 17

Attachments

• TheSmeltingPool_scrounge_melted.jpg
    TheSmeltingPool_scrounge_melted.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 38
  • Yay!
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97, Deathbydemo, Travis Pickle and 1 other person
gus.nixon

gus.nixon

and now we rise and we are everywhere
Apr 19, 2020
Wait, really? I made a joke yesterday about dunking my head in molten steel to ctb. I never imagined anyone doing it in real life. I have a feeling that jumping into something so blazingly hot would kill a person instantly though. Doubt there would be much suffering -- probably instantly melt to goo.

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97, lobster salad, Umbreon and 5 others
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
I thinks this does not hurt more than jumping from height. Molten steel is normally between 1600 to 1700°C, about 1540 is the melting point. I think this only makes a short burn and you are dead

Reactions: HowNowBrownCow, DetachedDreamer97, Umbreon and 4 others
gus.nixon

gus.nixon

Apr 19, 2020
If I was ready to break on through to the other side and drunk enough, I'd totally do it.

Reactions: JigsawFeelin, lobster salad and GenesAndEnvironment
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
That's like, an awful nightmare for me. No idea how anyone could ever do that. Then again, maybe I can imagine it since living can be like hell.

Reactions: DetachedDreamer97, it's_all_a_game, Bedrock48 and 1 other person
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Would think his brain would boil almost instantly so wouldn't feel much.

Reactions: JigsawFeelin and Celerity
N

NoSurprises

Mar 11, 2021
Not cruel at all, you would die instantly as your brain would be vaporised in seconds at those temperatures.

Heck, your whole body would disappear without a trace in a couple of hours in there, which wouldn't even left a body to recover. In fact I bet that they even continued the operation after let everyone know why Wang wasn't coming back for the afternoon shift

Reactions: Umbreon and voyager
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Not cruel at all, you would die instantly as your brain would be vaporised in seconds at those temperatures.

Heck, your whole body would disappear without a trace in a couple of hours in there, which wouldn't even left a body to recover. In fact I bet that they even continued the operation after let everyone know why Wang wasn't coming back for the afternoon shift
Someone made a thread asking about how they'd make sure there was no body left behind, and I recommended this method because I saw a video of it somewhere. If I recall correctly the guy just went up in a puff of white smoke.

• Wow
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97, NoSurprises, it's_all_a_game and 3 others
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Actually, I think it's a bloody good method but basically inaccessible in western countries due to globalisation. Have seen a similar video before and likewise it was just an explosion of white smoke. Pretty much instant death and no one can charge you for exorbitant cremation/funeral costs. Win, win, all round, imho.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97, alown, lofticries and 1 other person
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Gollum.

• Yay!
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97 and GenesAndEnvironment
Eurus

Eurus

Everything Must Cease.
Sep 30, 2019
You want cruel??? Wood chipper-feet first

• Yay!
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97, Deathbydemo and voyager
gus.nixon

gus.nixon

Apr 19, 2020
the guy just went up in a puff of white smoke.
That puff of white smoke was Wang's soul rising up to Heaven to be with baby Jesus and Mary and David Bowie

Reactions: Deathbydemo and fred farkle
saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
That's awesome. Good for him.

builtwrong

builtwrong

permanent solution to a permanent problem
Aug 24, 2020
Guess that method of suicide is pretty "metal"

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: deleted, GenesAndEnvironment and Umbreon
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Saw a video of this once. The guy caught fire and pretty much exploded, almost instantaneously. It was quick.

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics and it's_all_a_game
M

MyStateKilledMe

Arcanist
Apr 23, 2020
Saw a video of this once. The guy caught fire and pretty much exploded, almost instantaneously. It was quick.
It was quick? Interesting! Molten steel has a similar viscosity/texture to molten lava. I remember reading in a different thread that jumping into a molten lava, like into a volcano, is a VERY bad idea. Because you won't sink into the lava like into a swimming pool; you'll end up burning on the surface like a steak on a grill.

So how is molten steel different from lava?

Reactions: BeautifulMosaics
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
It was quick? Interesting! Molten steel has a similar viscosity/texture to molten lava. I remember reading in a different thread that jumping into a molten lava, like into a volcano, is a VERY bad idea. Because you won't sink into the lava like into a swimming pool; you'll end up burning on the surface like a steak on a grill.

So how is molten steel different from lava?
Good question. Maybe the steel is hotter?

gus.nixon

gus.nixon

Apr 19, 2020
you won't sink into the lava like into a swimming pool; you'll end up burning on the surface like a steak on a grill.
Wang probably was smart about it and added lots of extra weight to himself before the death dunk. Perhaps he duct-taped a bunch of heavy bricks to his body or stuffed his pockets with marbles before the swan dive. Whatever the case, our dude is an absolute fucking unit.

Reactions: MyStateKilledMe and JigsawFeelin
FarAcrossTheWater

FarAcrossTheWater

Experienced
Sep 4, 2020
Only if he had a more peaceful way to end his life. I wonder what website could provide that?

Reactions: noname223
sparkie

sparkie

Student
Mar 14, 2021
Was that man looking for Sarah Connor ?
26105.gif
Wow I thought people on here were good and understanding but your comment is disgusting maybe I'll joke and dance on your grave when you go
I guess he literally has balls of steel now.
Is it because he's Chinese that your so disgustingly unkind?
All I can think of is that scene from THE TRANSFORMERS where the Decepticons throw their victims into the smelting pool....View attachment 64900
People on here are the same as everyone else and your obviously racist too
goodness gracious great balls of fire
Disgusting and everyone who liked the comment should be ashamed

Wow my eyes are opening to this Site through this one Thread 'Wang' that's a cruel uncaring and racist comment I thought this Site was about helping people NOT making fun of the way someone dies or sorry he's Chinese so it's okay DISGUSTING

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.