• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Let's say i could get access to morphine how much of it do you honestly think it would take to kill,i've never used any strong painkillers or opiods before so i have basically little to no tolerance so this should be theoretically easy

Reactions: fleetingnight, divinemistress36 and akwa
EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
"Fentanyl is a highly potent synthetic piperidine opioid primarily used as an analgesic. It is 20 to 40 times more potent than heroin and 100 times more potent than morphine" -Wikipedia

Going by this information and the statements that 2mg of fent is lethal, I would assume 200mg of morphine is a lethal dose.

Last edited:
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Stronger opioids such as heroin, fentanyl, or oxycodone are generally preferable as other types of opioids require much larger doses and thus have higher risk of failure. For example, heroin is about 10x as strong as morphine.

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
"Fentanyl is a highly potent synthetic piperidine opioid primarily used as an analgesic. It is 20 to 40 times more potent than heroin and 100 times more potent than morphine" -Wikipedia

Going by this information and the statements that 2mg of fent is lethal, I would assume 200mg of morphine is a lethal dose.
Is the entirely accurate though? I know you said it yourself that its an assumption but getting other people's opinions on this would definitely help. I maybe able to get my hands on morphine is all I'm saying

Reactions: EyesOfNight
EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
Is the entirely accurate though? I know you said it yourself that its an assumption but getting other people's opinions on this would definitely help. I maybe able to get my hands on morphine is all I'm saying
I edited in a link to pubchem which has some case studies with more concrete information.

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Honestly I know a friend that could ship me a good amount for what it's worth I'll probably hit and hope for the best

Reactions: divinemistress36
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
There are ODs in the PPeH containing morphine. They suggest 15g of Morphine sulfate. Those are not single drug ODs they are in the lethal mixtures.

• Informative
Reactions: divinemistress36
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
There are ODs in the PPeH containing morphine. They suggest 15g of Morphine sulfate. Those are not single drug ODs they are in the lethal mixtures.
How much morphine on its own would it take to OD?

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Idk bc it depends on many factors but I would say 15g alone would kill for sure. Others have posted links to info sites. What kind of morphine would you be able to get? Medication can be labeled as "retard / slow release" that means the active substance is released over time not immediately/uncontrolled after ingestion. That makes ODs a lot more difficult.

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Idk bc it depends on many factors but I would say 15g alone would kill for sure. Others have posted links to info sites. What kind of morphine would you be able to get? Medication can be labeled as "retard / slow release" that means the active substance is released over time not immediately/uncontrolled after ingestion. That makes ODs a lot more difficult.
I wouldn't know a friend offered it to me awhile back so i'd have to ask them in all honesty but depending on the type what would be the best way to take it? Solid or mashing them up or what?

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I wouldn't know a friend offered it to me awhile back so i'd have to ask them in all honesty but depending on the type what would be the best way to take it? Solid or mashing them up or what?
Mashing them up / Using mortar and pestle to crush the pills, but again that won't eliminate the slow release factor in case they r slow release.

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Mashing them up / Using mortar and pestle to crush the pills, but again that won't eliminate the slow release factor in case they r slow release.
I know I just meant to digest them quicker

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023

only applicable if it is IV and does not mean that it kills the majority, it is just a warning as it CAN KILL. I'm sure the LD50 for humans would be higher than 2mg even IV. for oral bioavailability of fentanyl it can vary from 3% to 15% by my calculations.

Many many grams (If orally) to be sure, there are better opioid solutions.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: EyesOfNight and Praestat_Mori
Microwave

Microwave

Jan 1, 2023

Ok professor, or you googled it and it said 200mg...

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I'm genuinely curious if i got a bunch of morphine and mixed it with alcohol it would be enough to kill me