S

suicidaleeyore

Jun 30, 2023
Would morphine be an OK way to go? I can get up to a gram of it this week. I'd take it with vodka too. I overdosed on quietiapine and codeine with vodka once and was on a ventilator. I was unconscious within about 10 minutes, the only pain I felt was my heart beating extremely fast which unfortunately scared me (I was 19 at the time) and I called emergency services. Between the time it took for me to hang up the call and walk to the couch I was out. Have no recollection of ambulance or getting to hospital. So I feel like maybe morphine would be okay, I'd be out pretty quick right? I don't take drugs so I've never taken morphine to know what it's like. The tabs are 100mg each

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: flower_g1rl and Sweet Tart
Aries

Aries

Student
Jun 14, 2023
You are so lucky to have morphine imo✨ if I had it I'd have gone already. But maybe read the PPEH. The 5 drug mix. Morphine is one of them

Reactions: SMmetalhead36, Sweet Tart and Praestat_Mori
S

suicidaleeyore

Jun 30, 2023
You are so lucky to have morphine imo✨ if I had it I'd have gone already. But maybe read the PPEH. The 5 drug mix. Morphine is one of them
I need to take it to get tested but I'm hoping it's legit. Thankfully my country runs free drug testing clinics so I can go take it to make sure it's morphine and not something else. If all goes well hopefully I'll have a peaceful way out, I actually think having it might give me some peace to live longer knowing I have a good way out at any point

Reactions: flower_g1rl and Sweet Tart
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
As with all OD methods it's hard to say though morphine is one of the preferred drugs to use. If you're dead set on CTB I recommend finding an alternative method just in case it fails.

Good luck OP, I wish you well.

Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Life sucks and then you die.
Mar 14, 2023
opioids are also my choice, although I will use oxycodone along with grapefruit juice (increases bioavailability)

Reactions: flower_g1rl and SMmetalhead36
J

Jenny 1234

Sep 12, 2023
What are the others