s3gfault

s3gfault

No Brain No Pain
Jun 29, 2020
I was told by the doctor that referred me to the one that will do the ketamine infusion that I would know if it could help me within a day or two after I got it, so was planning to CTB right after it inevitably didn't help me. Now the guy who does it is telling me it can take multiple appointments and they are spaced out, and it's an hour drive one way. I'm so fucking sick of treatment, just want to know that it's not going to work because I know it won't, but I now I have to hold out because I feel like I at least have to try. Ready for this nightmare to be over.

• Hugs
Reactions: Saed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Have you done research to determine what varieties of outcomes people experience to give you an idea of what to reasonably expect? If not, that may help you since you're getting conflicting information from two different practitioners.

Sending empathy for all your frustrations and challenges.

• Love
Reactions: s3gfault
s3gfault

s3gfault

No Brain No Pain
Jun 29, 2020
Have you done research to determine what varieties of outcomes people experience to give you an idea of what to reasonably expect? If not, that may help you since you're getting conflicting information from two different practitioners.

Sending empathy for all your frustrations and challenges.

I think there is no telling since my case is unique in that it has failed literally every conventional treatment and a bunch of unconventional ones. Which is why I'm expecting another failure, which will be the straw that broke the camel's back. Can't take it anymore

• Hugs
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed