T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Hi, I wanna know if anyone has mroe ctb thoughts after orgasm. I've been having this for several months but now it's more stronger. I think it's related to chemicals in brain. Haven't researched. It sucks. I can't even enjoy sex.. I'm male. And this happens to me after being with a woman or alone. Don't know if this happens to women too.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Shakespear's Brother, Starflow11, 262653 and 3 others
meek

meek

Jun 27, 2020
don't know about sex but masturbating is one of the very few things that I don't hate doing. so no ctb thoughts for me.

Reactions: Busdriver
Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
Hi, I wanna know if anyone has mroe ctb thoughts after orgasm. I've been having this for several months but now it's more stronger. I think it's related to chemicals in brain. Haven't researched. It sucks. I can't even enjoy sex.. I'm male. And this happens to me after being with a woman or alone.
Post orgasm, whether self-inflicted or caused by someone else I always feel like I am on top of the world, like a miniature high, it lasts for about half a minute.

Reactions: Busdriver, _Minsk and TimeToBiteTheDust
TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
I have felt that way in the past, when I was younger. I'd often softly cry.

Now, I'm just blah. I get nothing out of it. At all. I still have to put on a face and pretend, so my spouse doesn't realize how depressed I am.

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf, TimeToBiteTheDust and Luchs
suffering

suffering

Too p*ssy to end it, too suicidal to leave
Aug 17, 2018
"Directly after copulation, the devil's laughter is heard."

– Arthur Schopenhauer

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Stavrogin, puppy9, Blackpoolbootz and 4 others
pentobarbitaldreams

pentobarbitaldreams

Jun 11, 2020
Yes. It think it's because there's a lot of positive emotional+physiological build up to orgasm so afterwards you notice the emptiness more.

Reactions: KleinerWolf, Final Escape, acute and 5 others
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
"Directly after copulation, the devil's laughter is heard."

– Arthur Schopenhauer

That's what you get from letting him watch! :))

• Hugs
Reactions: Shakespear's Brother, Stavrogin, charlottewilts and 6 others
ReallySillyOtter

ReallySillyOtter

Will commit suicide or die tryin’.
Jun 20, 2020
Well, orgasms are also called La petite mort — French for the little death.

• Wow
Reactions: Stavrogin, TimeToBiteTheDust, Starflow11 and 3 others
Blackpoolbootz

Blackpoolbootz

If it sounds too good to be true it usually is.
Apr 19, 2020
God I get this all the time, I was too embarrassed to mention it. I sniff poppers after orgasm I cry my eyes out everytime life seems more Empty and pointless and want to CBT. I still have the popper bottle in my hand and has occured to me to drink it. A couple of weeks ago grabbed my mates insulin which he left at mine, it does pass after about 10mins. Glad to sheared post

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Shakespear's Brother, TowerUpright and TimeToBiteTheDust
P

Pallf

I'm tired
May 27, 2018
It happens to women, or just me at least. You'd think it would help with the depression symptoms, but no.

• Hugs
Reactions: Evermore, TimeToBiteTheDust and acute
Wandering Infinity

Wandering Infinity

Jun 26, 2020
Hi, I wanna know if anyone has mroe ctb thoughts after orgasm. I've been having this for several months but now it's more stronger. I think it's related to chemicals in brain. Haven't researched. It sucks. I can't even enjoy sex.. I'm male. And this happens to me after being with a woman or alone. Don't know if this happens to women too.
It probably has to do with the prolactin that is released. Prolactin is a powerful hormone. It can cause one to cry or get sleepy from what I remember.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and autumnal
Poptart

Poptart

Try me Frozen
Nov 7, 2019
It probably has to do with the prolactin that is released. Prolactin is a powerful hormone. It can cause one to cry or get sleepy from what I remember.

Interesting. I have a pituitary tumor that has caused my body to produce lots of prolactin. Ive never been pregnant and I produce breast milk lol.

Also, im always sleepy and cry a lot.

• Hugs
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
"Right after copulation you can hear the devil's laughter."- from some Arthur guy

• Hugs
Reactions: Oyoy, Stavrogin and TimeToBiteTheDust
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Yea this has happened to me, particularly after masturbating.

raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
Sorry to put a wall of text!

Yes I wanna ctb even more. I had sex with my ex-partner who left me in our home basically stranded with nothing after 11 years!!
Then ignored me for a month, his family won't speak to me, then bullied me with this girl he found on fb.

This girl he did speak with lives in Poland, he's in the UK. He told me she helped him when he was lonely, lonely after leaving me!!!!
Then he started crying to me about her after sex!!!! I mean really crying, telling me he's hurt her while he's still crying, wtf. I feel used.
She's cut off contact with him now because he's been intimate with me, now he says he's lonely.
After sex he said "I'm lonely now"... lonely because he hasn't got her.

He promises me that he's not using me and I believe it. Why would he cry like that though.
His mum liked some of her pictures on fb and my ex called her so gorgeous and beautiful, he called her "my darling" liked all her photos.
He's blocked now though, I want and pray for him to stay blocked by her. If god is real, keep him blocked and ignored by her!!!