• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
It is no surprise to any of us how pro-lifers and prohibitive society seems to persecute, harass, or otherwise make our lives hellish and full of suffering. Life itself is full of suffering. Nevertheless, I recently came across more good examples that would illustrate just what the pro-lifers are doing to us pro-choicers, but using real world examples.

The persecution of Falun Gong practitioners
As far back as the late 90's the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) set out a campaign to censor and ban the practice of the religion in China as part of their atheism doctrine. While I am not religious myself (I'm an atheist), I still find it disturbing as it is persecuting a group of peaceful people who just want to be able to practice their spirituality and religion without imposing it onto others. As a result, the CCP has been condemned and reviled by many nations and leaders around the globe. Therefore, many pro-lifers even condemn this kind of brutality and unjust violation of human rights, including the UN. These large intergovernmental organizations even called for intervention from outside parties, which include other nations and government bodies to step in.

Iran's Morality Police
In this example, similarly, there is a branch of government that enforces a religious moral code onto it's citizens (primarily women) and those who don't follow it's rules and law. This includes the dress, apparel, media, consumption of food, day to day practices, and more. Of course, the issue is more complex than what I'm describing in this thread, and more than just a matter of separation of religion and the State, but the point that I'm conveying is still relevant. The fact that such an authority as the moral long arm of the State exists, is really a violation of a citizens' rights. Many people around the world condemn such practices by the Iranian government and there are even many demonstrations within the country to end such practices.

There are many more other real world examples that can be used, but these are just ones that I have recently came across that I believe serves as good examples of how pro-lifers treat us pro-choicers. Ironically, even pro-lifers themselves understand that the suppression, censorship, and persecution of marginalized groups of people are unacceptable; yet they don't see themselves as the aggressors when it comes to imposing pro-life and anti-choice values onto those who don't share the same value as them!

I believe that we as pro-choicers must continue to resist and call out pro-lifers for their barbaric and wanton practices of imposing their moral values onto us. I don't necessarily mean that one should give up their livelihood or something that makes one's own existence more unbearable. However, by resistance, I mean exposing the harms and refusing to cooperate with the pro-lifer's insidious, invasive, intrusive, and paternalistic acts of aggression. For instance, if one was unfairly detained and forced to pay for one's stay at a hospital or facility against their will, then one should do whatever one can (within one's power) to not acknowledge the bill. Sure, if only a few people refute and contest these unfair practices, then very little would change, but if many do so, the pro-lifers' will be forced to come to terms or at least be forced to change. That would be the first step, albeit small step towards getting us towards a more open-minded, pro-choice society, even if it takes time. Progress made is better than no progress at all.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is so horrible how those pro-life people just create way more harm and suffering than there already is, I'm disgusted by how there is a lack of acceptance towards the right to die even know we never asked for this existence in the first place and aren't obligated to continue. The option to die in peace should be a human right, I find it hellish how not wanting to exist is basically treated like a crime with suicidal people being so cruelly locked in psych wards.

Reactions: callen