• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

umbrellaphone

Nov 24, 2020
Yesterday when I browsed a fashion forum, I noticed a member whose signature says something along this line: Support the government's plan to revise Section 230. Help us take down evil website Sanctioned Suicide.

I won't reveal the forum's name publicly to prevent the possibility of some of SS members charging headlong. That said, I did decide to keep an eye on this certain member who is most likely one of Ft26 goons. They aren't a new member, their join date is 2017, and have been fairly active as I've seen them regularly although so far never have any direct interaction with. The signature however only appeared just recently. I bet they wrote it only after the debate revolving around Section 230 resurfaced this early December, hoping that it will catch someone's interest.

True enough, someone inquired about their sig in the off topic/miscellaneous section. They happily answered the question by giving a long and winding explanation complete with some screenshots. I didn't bother clicking the attachments, but from the thumbnails I could tell the comments they screenshot belonged to demuic and meditation guide among other based on their userpics. The inquirer agreed with their viewpoint unfortunately, but that's to be expected.

At this point their crusade really terrifies me. It's like they are willing to bring it anywhere even to some totally unrelated places. I think they have serious mental issues too because if this isn't obsession then I don't know what is.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
They're annoying, but that's all they are. There's no substance, just a lot of noise. They seem to be everywhere because their obsession is so relentless, but they're really only making a big impact in their relatively small circle.

I think we're actually giving them power by always being upset by whatever new thing they decide to try.

To keep it in perspective, look at the numbers:

Their YouTube account has 6 subscribers.

Their Twitter account is about 10 years old and has 73 followers. Considering they're following almost 500 on there, it's a really low amount.

Attachments

• foto_no_exif(1).png
    foto_no_exif(1).png
    137.5 KB · Views: 14
  • foto_no_exif(2).png
    foto_no_exif(2).png
    22.7 KB · Views: 14
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
FThe26 piggybacking off Section 230 because Trump wants to use to protest his election lost. Most of the nut jobs out there are referencing Section 230 for just general overreach of the Internet and how the Internet has too much free speech. No one going to shut down this site.

Reactions: Gromit-CTB
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Take down a support section for people in despair.
Protect fraudsters/thieves robbing preying on disabled and elderly, pedophiles, just scum and Bullies in general this world is meant for. Not people with empathy.
I understand the lack of knowledge (ignorance) side of things turning people against SS but those who fully understand the damage they're doing are the epitome of evil. The amount of energy going into this is bizarre. If they put that energy into helping people rather than destroying them further they might even 'save' some lives.

I spoke to someone opposing this site once and they said "well its not people like you we're doing this for, nobody cares if you die."
It shows how petty they are. Because they don't like someone, it's like they want to be judge, jury and executioner.
Take down a support section for people in despair.
Protect fraudsters/thieves robbing preying on disabled and elderly, pedophiles, just scum and Bullies in general this world is meant for. Not people with empathy.
I understand the lack of knowledge (ignorance) side of things turning people against SS but those who fully understand the damage they're doing are the epitome of evil. The amount of energy going into this is bizarre. If they put that energy into helping people rather than destroying them further they might even 'save' some lives.

I spoke to someone opposing this site once and they said "well its not people like you we're doing this for, nobody cares if you die."
It shows how petty they are. Because they don't like someone, it's like they want to be judge, jury and executioner.