• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

unabletocope

Arcanist
Mar 13, 2024
It's taking some time for me to get comfortable with hanging but it's a process I'm trying to get towards and I think I'm getting there

You have to get things right in life. You can make mistakes, but you have to get things right in life and if the mistakes you make affect you getting things right in life then there's no way around it and you're screwed. This happened to me in life, I needed people to balance me out, I needed to feel I reached out and life was meeting me halfway. When life didn't meet me halfway I snapped, if we make choices that make us go wrong we're screwed. Sounds like I'm hard on myself but we live in a culture where people are hard by default, if you're not hard you're not good enough, if you're not right then tough luck, you made the wrong choice and that's on you for the rest of your life

At this point all I've got is hanging, considered drowning but I don't want to make the headlines, SN seems impossible to get, inert gas and bag is too much work, obviously ODing is impossible, I'm not keen on hanging but it seems like the only way out

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
It's taking some time for me to get comfortable with hanging but it's a process I'm trying to get towards and I think I'm getting there

You have to get things right in life. You can make mistakes, but you have to get things right in life and if the mistakes you make affect you getting things right in life then there's no way around it and you're screwed. This happened to me in life, I needed people to balance me out, I needed to feel I reached out and life was meeting me halfway. When life didn't meet me halfway I snapped, if we make choices that make us go wrong we're screwed. Sounds like I'm hard on myself but we live in a culture where people are hard by default, if you're not hard you're not good enough, if you're not right then tough luck, you made the wrong choice and that's on you for the rest of your life

At this point all I've got is hanging, considered drowning but I don't want to make the headlines, SN seems impossible to get, inert gas and bag is too much work, obviously ODing is impossible, I'm not keen on hanging but it seems like the only way out
You wouldn't have to increase your post count too much for someone to share an SN source with you so I wouldn't give up on that.

Reactions: unabletocope
4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
I'm in the UK and from what I've read it's quite difficult to obtain but thanks for the heads up
What you read depends on when it's posted, SN supply can be like politics in that it changes a lot on terms of availability albeit perhaps not as fast as politics.

Reactions: unabletocope
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I really wish more peaceful methods were accessible, to me it's beyond dreadful and cruel how one cannot just have the option to just easily die in peace. But anyway I wish you the best of luck in your plans.

U

unabletocope

Arcanist
Mar 13, 2024
I want to get more comfortable with hanging but I don't want to get it wrong and cripple myself, I either die or I cant