• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
So let's discuss this,legally in like all countries i believe it is wrong to try to assist someone wanting to CTB but morally speaking I wondered what y'all thought?

I believe to really want to assist someone with they're end you've got to aleast fully understand and know they're story and be sure that there isn't another way or that they've genuinely suffered enough to a point they deem they're life irredeemable what metrics you gage that on varies from person to person honestly case by case basis

I don't believe you can fully help someone conciously with that without fully understanding they're story or aleast a good faction of it now i hate the "life gets better it's just a bad patch" thing myself I genuinely prefer actual solutions to problems people are having or actual advice on how to make things better not empty promises or granture but thats me

I don't believe i've fully explained my story here as there is many elements to it but i'm also curious to what your guy's stories are and why you genuinely don't see hope in your lifes consider it an open therapy session of sorts and a morality debate just figured it would be interesting

halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
it's a very tough subject because it's very subjective & pro lifers will always push on their superiority complex no matter what argument we push.

in my opinion, i think when we should allow assisted ctb is when all other efforts have been exhausted. when there is no more help, treatments to be received for whatever ailment the individual has, then assisted ctb should be honored without a fight.

for me, the reason why i want to ctb is because i do not really have much of another option. all public funded therapies have quite literally kicked me out from their services, medication doesn't work either. i have a life long disability that i cannot get any support for. my entire quality of life relies on the average person caring, and that's not a life that i'm okay with.

i only remain because i would like to help people, and help them achieve a better quality of life. but not everyone has the privilege of feeling a greater purpose, and they shouldn't have to live as a martyr for other as an excuse to keep them breathing.

if nothing can be done to ensure a good quality of life, it is cruel to force them to continue living. it is pure selfishness and is quite honestly disgusting that assisted ctb isn't widely available.

life is precious yes, but you don't have to live with their suffering. let people decide what they want to do with their lives.

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Boring answer, but I think it depends on the definition of "assist." Like are we talking giving advice about methods on an online forum like this one? Procuring a lethal substance and offering it to someone who's suicidal? Helping someone who has physical disabilities go through with their choice of method? There's just too much grey area to be able to say whether or not it's moral, to me it would be very circumstantial.

This is a different question than whether it should be legal though, which in most cases I'm inclined to say it should be. Like I think what's happening with Kenneth Law is abhorrent.

Last edited:
Reactions: goodoldnoname923
MortalityScares

MortalityScares

Here for perspective.
Mar 28, 2024
Thank you for your perspective- I can find words right now but I do agree with you. Its such a grey area

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Boring answer, but I think it depends on the definition of "assist." Like are we talking giving advice about methods on an online forum like this one? Procuring a lethal substance and offering it to someone who's suicidal? Helping someone who has physical disabilities go through with their choice of method? There's just too much grey area to be able to say whether or not it's moral, to me it would be very circumstantial.

This is a different question than whether it should be legal though, which in most cases I'm inclined to say it should be. Like I think what's happening with Kenneth Law is abhorrent.
I disagree i find your answer to be an cery intriguing insight that elaborates on serveal points I could've made myself that never honestly occurred to me so no,your doing your bit your adding to the discussion

To answer your view point from my prospective

Giving advice like this on a forum yea i don't think its bad morally makes sure people don't fuck shit up and make they're life worse than it is

As for assisting in a more practical way I can't be sure,i admit myself i'd much prefer assistance from others as I'm not fully confident in my own abilities to "break free" sorta speak but wether its ethically the right thing to do I can't really know as i have a conscious bias to say it is because it is conveniently fits my agenda currently

I think thats why you take i to consideration peoples life story and current circumstances…and then options going forward to weather it is worth aiding them in they're goal
it's a very tough subject because it's very subjective & pro lifers will always push on their superiority complex no matter what argument we push.

in my opinion, i think when we should allow assisted ctb is when all other efforts have been exhausted. when there is no more help, treatments to be received for whatever ailment the individual has, then assisted ctb should be honored without a fight.

for me, the reason why i want to ctb is because i do not really have much of another option. all public funded therapies have quite literally kicked me out from their services, medication doesn't work either. i have a life long disability that i cannot get any support for. my entire quality of life relies on the average person caring, and that's not a life that i'm okay with.

i only remain because i would like to help people, and help them achieve a better quality of life. but not everyone has the privilege of feeling a greater purpose, and they shouldn't have to live as a martyr for other as an excuse to keep them breathing.

if nothing can be done to ensure a good quality of life, it is cruel to force them to continue living. it is pure selfishness and is quite honestly disgusting that assisted ctb isn't widely available.

life is precious yes, but you don't have to live with their suffering. let people decide what they want to do with their lives.
I fully agree with this sentiment and i hope you one day can find the peace you deserve,i wish they was another way for you to find happiness and if that day ever occurs wonderful but genuinely i hope you find your sunshine one way or another

Last edited:
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
melancholia_melodia

melancholia_melodia

Nov 29, 2023
It depends, but in most cases the right thing to do is to try to listen to their problems and find ways to temporarily suppress the suicidal thoughts and keep their spirits up. Personally, I wouldn't give people advice on how to CTB, but I would support them in their decision if I had tried all my best to convince them otherwise, to no avail.

I have mixed feelings about assisted CTB... for people who are physically at an end of their lives, it may be morally right in some ways to help them pass on, but for those who are at their wits' end mentally and emotionally, there's still a glimmer of hope that their suffering can be alleviated, not in the way of CTB, but through love, kindness and compassion.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I'd see it as very compassionate allowing the option of euthanasia, I find it beyond disgusting and unacceptable how assisted suicide isn't already available for all everywhere. Humans truly are such a repulsive species with how they get so obsessed with trying to force others to suffer in this existence that nobody consented to in the first place. What is bad and wrong to me instead is procreation, I find it horrifying how humans choose to procreate even know nobody can suffer from never existing at all yet there is literally no limit as to how torturous existing can get, to me existence is so evil as it's the source of all suffering.

I don't understand how ceasing to exist is supoosedly so bad as we are all just going to die anyway regardless of how people feel about it, in fact in my case I see voluntary death as something positive as it's the way to find peace from the meaningless and torturous burden of existing as a human.

I see nothing desirable about being conscious and aware in this hellish world just to suffer for decades and inevitably be tormented by old age. For me suicide is all that feels rational to escape from the evil that is existence. I don't wish to suffer in any way and have no interest in suffering, what is wrong to me is how humans wish to prevent others peacefully ceasing to exist as after all suicide is a personal choice and we shouldn't be forced to suffer ultimately because other people were selfish enough to force life here. Those who wish to prolong the suffering of others really are so sadistic to me.