job1315

Student
Oct 25, 2020
SN still scares people.
It takes a little while to work
There is often vomiting
Some of the symptoms distress people
The PPeH gives it a 6 or 7 for peacefulness

There are a lot of smart people on this forum: is it possible to find something freely available as SN but peaceful as N?

SN was found when it began being used for
animal euthanasia. SN was around forever before someone figured it out. Which means there are probably other substances out there.

What other information sourced could we look at for sources of peaceful accessible CTB for those who don't want to suffer but for whom life is becoming insufferable due to chronic illness / other reasons?

Last edited:
Reactions: Disappointered, notMyRealName and Studio84
degeneratewaste

degeneratewaste

dressed for the grave.
Aug 24, 2020
well, I'm sure if they could, it would be on the list of suicide methods by now.

Reactions: Nymph, Meditation guide and Studio84
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I don't think there's anything else that easily accessible. It would already be talked about here if there was

Reactions: Studio84
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
The only thing that springs to mind that might even come close and I think it's still a bit of a long shot,is some kind of research chemical (used to be called legal highs or bath salts in the uk) I've tried looking into it but unless you use the darknet they're not easily accessible in the uk.

J

job1315

Student
Oct 25, 2020
So, sodium nitrite was around forever before people realized it could be used for this.

So the question is not "are there other substances out there" the question is "how to identify them."

Reactions: Deleted member 1768, Disappointered, FatalSystemError591 and 1 other person
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
So, sodium nitrite was around forever before people realized it could be used for this.

So the question is not "are there other substances out there" the question is "how to identify them."
Yeah i guess, that's pretty hard I'd guess. We'd need a chemist in here lol

hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
The danger with this idea although noble is that we cannot just study this on our own expecting others to trust users.

Reactions: Disappointered and Meditation guide
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
Literally this as well kek
It just seems like a way for some users to get really hurt by skilled trolls or just other idiots mistakes

Reactions: Meditation guide
notMyRealName

notMyRealName

BT
Nov 14, 2019
What scares me the most about SN is the fact that people can't really describe what it feels like when it's really hitting them, they can only describe the early symptoms

• Aww..
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
What scares me the most about SN is the fact that people can't really describe what it feels like when it's really hitting them, they can only describe the early symptoms
They shouldn't be feeling much if they're unconscious, which is what I'm hoping for. Gotta make sure you fall asleep asap

notMyRealName

notMyRealName

BT
Nov 14, 2019
They shouldn't be feeling much if they're unconscious, which is what I'm hoping for. Gotta make sure you fall asleep asap

Some people stay conscious for a bit, and can't move or communicate, i really hope it doesn't feel that bad. i rather use N but i don't really understand the method

Reactions: Nymph and Meditation guide
S

seenthelight

Jan 26, 2020
hydroxychloroquine, just go to the chemist and tell you are going to a place that has malaria.
It has a 78 score on PPE you will have some tachycardia but your heart will stop soon afterwards.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Reactions: notMyRealName
S

seenthelight

Jan 26, 2020
That causes heart attack right? Doesn't sound too pleasant. They are painful.
Have you ever had one? You will be dead, it lasts just an instant.
Like all methods nobody knows what the last breath feels like

Last edited:
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Chloroquine wouldnt be very peaceful unless you take a large dose of benzodiazepines or alternative sedatives with it and I should imagine it would cause pain before the heart attack even began.

notMyRealName

notMyRealName

BT
Nov 14, 2019
One person did describe that. Somehow he managed to call for an ambulance but it was a struggle to get to the door.

What did he say it was like? did he call the ambulance because he had second thoughts or was it because he was in pain?

S

seenthelight

Jan 26, 2020
Why is everyone so concerned about pain? Isn't the pain of being alive the reason to do it?
You have the kneeling hanging method, you don't need to buy anything a belt will do. If you got the knot right and the Carotid is closed you will be unconsious under 10 seconds.

Reactions: Deleted member 1768
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I was on a plane with a woman who had one and she was in terrible pain and did not die. She stayed that way until the plane landed two hours later. I also witnessed my room mate have one and he also was in terrible pain and did not die. There are different types of heart attacks.

My father had one and didn't even go to the doctor for a week.

Last edited:
Reactions: notMyRealName
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
the only thing I can think of if Hero or Fent. I think either would be a totally peaceful exit. People overdose like crazy on them. Problem is- finding it. If I knew how to find either I would have used them since the last 3 years since my son died is just pure hell. I have Sn the thing that scares me is the hypoxia and potential issues from lack of oxygen. I get hypoxia quite often from my emphysema and I had full respiratory failure. The respiratory failure it was work to breathe on oxygen after I was off life support. The hypoxia hits me hard, sitting on my computer chair when I'm hypoxic I have breathing issues and feel the affects from it. I NEVER want to experience breathing issues like I did after life support again even for 5 minutes. I've had cancer, 11 surgeries and many health issues through my life. The way I feel when hypoxic and after life support is the worse feelings I have every experienced.

• Hugs
Reactions: SickBoiKap, Disappointered, notMyRealName and 1 other person
S

seenthelight

Jan 26, 2020
You won't have hypoxia because your body will not known it is starving of oxygen, you will have methaemoglobinaemia.
My son curious about the afterlife and going through a bad patch, followed the instructions and encouragement given by members on this site and departed last Feb using SN. His body had a peaceful face and I don't think he had any pain passing through (at least I hope so)
I have in front of me a glass of SN and a glass of whisky. I am going through the whisky and maybe when it finishes I have the SN so I can be next to m son,

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Throwmyselfaway, Bauhaus, Disappointered and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I have in front of me a glass of SN and a glass of whisky. I am going through the whisky and maybe when it finishes I have the SN so I can be next to m son,
I'm worried about you. Please let us know what happens to you? Your son is in a better place. He would want the best for you, whatever that might be.

I see you joined as a member in January but your son died in February you said but none of your posts in February mentioned it. I wonder if you were in too much grief in February to mention it.

Last edited:
S

seenthelight

Jan 26, 2020
Your son is in a better place. He would want the best for you, whatever that might be.
That is the BS I hear from Samaritans and other do-gooders. What do you know? If he is in a better place why should I not join him? Why do you think my son wouldn't like me to be next to him?
Yeah, I joined in Jan because my son was obsessed with this site. I tried to make posts hoping he would read and change his mind, but admins had daily complaints about my post and reprimand me. They said I was "pro-life".

I was never "pro-life". You are in a building and fire is all around you, should you jump or die burning? I would jump. My brother lived for 20 years with cancer, died by one thousand cuts, spent three years on palliative care, My father also had cancer, spent 18 month in pain and poor quality of life, but I learned tha a slow and painful death had its benefits - It gave us the time to come to terms about his departure.

I have nobody else, my death certificate will just be another number - nobody will know or care about me.

J

job1315

Student
Oct 25, 2020
One person did describe that. Somehow he managed to call for an ambulance but it was a struggle to get to the door.

I looked at the failure list and basically every person who failed also failed to follow the regimen.

they always did something wrong: sipped it, took the wrong antiemetic, didn't take an antiemetic, ate beforehand etc.
The danger with this idea although noble is that we cannot just study this on our own expecting others to trust users.

Not suggesting anyone try anything, just finding the knowledge the way Phil Nitschke does

J

job1315

Student
Oct 25, 2020
Like all methods nobody knows what the last breath feels like

We actually can know what the last breath feels like: Near Death Experiences, where the person experiences cardiac arrest and is brought back.

I've listened to dozens, perhaps hundreds and I can't recall many saying the last breath was painful unless there was physical trauma or infection

More often than not they say it was peaceful and instant

Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
That is the BS I hear from Samaritans and other do-gooders. What do you know? If he is in a better place why should I not join him? Why do you think my son wouldn't like me to be next to him?
Yeah, I joined in Jan because my son was obsessed with this site. I tried to make posts hoping he would read and change his mind, but admins had daily complaints about my post and reprimand me. They said I was "pro-life".

I was never "pro-life". You are in a building and fire is all around you, should you jump or die burning? I would jump. My brother lived for 20 years with cancer, died by one thousand cuts, spent three years on palliative care, My father also had cancer, spent 18 month in pain and poor quality of life, but I learned tha a slow and painful death had its benefits - It gave us the time to come to terms about his departure.

I have nobody else, my death certificate will just be another number - nobody will know or care about me.

sending you big hugs. Whenever or however you get there, your son will be happy to reunite with you

S

sephlove

Nov 22, 2020
I think what I'm reading is that SN worked well on pigs because of the different stomach acidity in them vs humans. Perhaps the solution doesn't lie in finding an alternative to SN, rather finding ways to replicate the painless experience in humans. There have been different suggestions and theories as to how this could work.

I would love to know if there is an alternative to SN.

Reactions: SickBoiKap