ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
I find that my mood and intention to CTB can swing dramatically from where's the rope and let's do it now to, let's just watch what's on the telly?

I have always thought I'd CTB on one of those swings.

Do other people have that type of swing?

Reactions: skies
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
I find that my mood and intention to CTB can swing dramatically from where's the rope and let's do it now to, let's just watch what's on the telly?

Yep. Daily.

• Hugs
Reactions: ddn.ctb
isthisit?

isthisit?

The name's Cedrik
Jun 23, 2023
Yeah, happens to me too but it never happens at a convenient time, always when I'm doing something fun.

• Hugs
Reactions: Saxenomorph and ddn.ctb
vault

vault

Aug 24, 2023

this perfectly describes how i feel. sometimes im really enjoying life and the next moment i feel like im in hell.

• Hugs
Reactions: ddn.ctb
skies

skies

left in the rain
Mar 13, 2020
constantly, going from just existing to not wanting to exist 24/7

Saxenomorph

Saxenomorph

Life's not fair, is it?
Mar 2, 2023
It happens time to time but i always stop myself for a more convenient time

achb

achb

I am Clive
Oct 23, 2023
Oh absolutely. That's why most suicides are impulse suicides rather than premeditated. People don't tend to hold onto their severely suicidal impulses long enough to plan and go through with killing themselves (getting through SI). The way I see it, if I did kill myself, it's almost guranteed to be during one of my depressive episodes.

carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
idk if luckily or unluckily but i only get the strong strong overwhelming urges when i dont have a reliable fast acting method at my fingers