BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Are there any other people here who are just tired of all the little mundane things that you have to do every day just to live?

I'm so tired of all the little things I have to do in order to stay alive, and the repetition of some of those things. Having to the same bills over and over again, having to do every day tasks like laundry and so forth over and over again endlessly.

I know you can do some of the bills and stuff on auto pay, and I do that. But even that doesn't always get you out of things because you can find a good plan, like say a cell phone plan or something, and then if you just let it go for a year or two, then the price of your plan has gone up and then you have to go back in and find a new one in order to move the price back down again. I just wish they would set a price and leave things the way they are for like five years or something.
They always have some introductory price to suck you in, then after six months or a year they raise the price, I'm sure hoping that you're no longer paying attention to it by then and you'll just keep paying the higher price without realizing you're doing it.
I'm so sick of having to worry about getting new health insurance every year, paying taxes every year, having to constantly redo my cell phone and Internet plans because they keep raising the prices and then I have to go back and find a cheaper alternative. And then I get everything back down pricewise, and a year or two later I have to do it all over again because the prices have all gone back up.
And it goes on in an endless cycle. It seems like everyone's trying to squeeze as much money out of you as they can.

I'm just so tired of dealing with having to buy stuff. I'm tired of having to buy basic things that people need like water and electricity and food.

It all just seems so monotonous and pointless, like I'm just here to make some other person rich by paying them money for whatever goods or services they're giving me. And in the end none of it's going to mean anything, except for the people who sold me the goods and services will have more money and there will be less resources for someone else after I'm gone.

I'm not getting any joy out of my life. I'm just sitting here wasting money and resources.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: WillSterben, Lost Magic, Trannydiary and 15 others
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
Thats the downside of life, especially modern life. It just feels empty. Like there's no reason for me to do anything. It leaves too much room for existential thinking.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trannydiary, MysticPerception, BlueWidow and 2 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Are there any other people here who are just tired of all the little mundane things that you have to do every day just to live?

I'm so tired of all the little things I have to do in order to stay alive, and the repetition of some of those things. Having to the same bills over and over again, having to do every day tasks like laundry and so forth over and over again endlessly.

I know you can do some of the bills and stuff on auto pay, and I do that. But even that doesn't always get you out of things because you can find a good plan, like say a cell phone plan or something, and then if you just let it go for a year or two, then the price of your plan has gone up and then you have to go back in and find a new one in order to move the price back down again. I just wish they would set a price and leave things the way they are for like five years or something.
They always have some introductory price to suck you in, then after six months or a year they raise the price, I'm sure hoping that you're no longer paying attention to it by then and you'll just keep paying the higher price without realizing you're doing it.
I'm so sick of having to worry about getting new health insurance every year, paying taxes every year, having to constantly redo my cell phone and Internet plans because they keep raising the prices and then I have to go back and find a cheaper alternative. And then I get everything back down pricewise, and a year or two later I have to do it all over again because the prices have all gone back up.
And it goes on in an endless cycle. It seems like everyone's trying to squeeze as much money out of you as they can.

I'm just so tired of dealing with having to buy stuff. I'm tired of having to buy basic things that people need like water and electricity and food.

It all just seems so monotonous and pointless, like I'm just here to make some other person rich by paying them money for whatever goods or services they're giving me. And in the end none of it's going to mean anything, except for the people who sold me the goods and services will have more money and there will be less resources for someone else after I'm gone.

I'm not getting any joy out of my life. I'm just sitting here wasting money and resources.
Same here, I plan to go soon as there is nothing to stick around for :'( even my cat is not enough. The burden of living and especially being forced to be alone since relationships with me are doomed from the start. It's like I have to end this nightmare it won't get better. I'm only going to become more vulnerable as time goes by financially and mentally. The hormone replacement helps but it doesn't give back the years of life that have been stolen by undiagnosed untreated borderline personality disorder. Not to mention the brainwashing as a kid in gov school and media to make bad life decisions to screw yourself out of a decent future.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception, BlueWidow, Brick In The Wall and 3 others
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Oh good, I'm not the only one bugged by that type of thing. I was thinking it was just something that was just an annoyance to me. Even with my cable bill (which has to be cable, even though I don't want cable personally, have to have it for others--I just need internet), Internet alone is more than if it's in a package. Put it on autopay... "your bill is X/mo!" I pay 150% of that a month. They keep on tacking things on , saying how it doesn't include fees, every year or two it raises in price without notice.

The XM radio in my car used to be less than a fast food meal for a month. Then it became the price of a movie for 2 every three. Now I'm being charged like the price of a movie for 2 every month. This happened in one year.

I mean yeah, all these companies out there ripping people off, hoping they don't notice, just to get money. And here we are here, pretty much knowing days/months/years are numbered just seeing it as less money for others wondering what the point really is.

I've just discovered I can't even be bothered to care anymore I just let them do their price gouging for now--unless it gets too bad. Granted other things kind of apply in my thinking too for that.

• Love
Reactions: Lost Magic, Trannydiary, MysticPerception and 3 others
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
I agree wholeheartedly. Some mornings I wake up and think "Is this all there is to life?" The longer I live the more pointless it all seems.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, MysticPerception, Thereisnothing and 4 others
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
It's sure as damn not helping when you're struggling.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception, BlueWidow and Brick In The Wall
Freedom Believer

Freedom Believer

Forever alone.
Dec 23, 2019

I've been going through the same routine since Christmas. I've found little happiness since that time. I just try to occupy myself with the internet so I don't break down crying for the 3rd time today.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, MysticPerception, Thereisnothing and 1 other person
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I can relate, and in the last decade or so, more or less, I felt the same too. When I became a legal adult, I felt like the things we do just to exist, well that kind of sucks and I'd rather not have to deal with it and just check out. I don't want to raise any red flags by suddenly disappearing or not taking care of myself so I just maintain an appearance. It's not that I like to, but I have to until it's my time to check out.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception and BlueWidow
B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
you know what hurts most. I remember when I was willing to put up with all that monotony and bs for love. Broken promises!

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
you know what hurts most. I remember when I was willing to put up with all that monotony and bs for love. Broken promises!
Ahh yes, i'm going through a similar thing now. There were lots of things I was willing to put up with and do for my husband that I won't do for other people. Now they're all starting to get upset that I'm not doing those things anymore. They keep saying "But you used to do this or that". Yes, and if my husband alive, I probably would still be searching in vain for a doctor to treat all my health problems and so forth. But since he's not here, I see no point in it, and I have limited amounts of money now— The best solution is just to let it go. Just let the diseases take me, if I don't end myself first (which is what I intend to do, but I can't tell anyone that).

That is one of the few good things about my husband passing. I no longer feel obligated to do things for other people because there's literally no one else on this earth that I care enough about that I would be willing to put up with a lot of BS for. I think they're all mad that I don't care enough about them to put up with it the way I did with my husband. I guess that's one of the signs that you really care about someone, you're willing to put up with a lot of stuff that you wouldn't put up with otherwise just for that person.
Oh good, I'm not the only one bugged by that type of thing. I was thinking it was just something that was just an annoyance to me. Even with my cable bill (which has to be cable, even though I don't want cable personally, have to have it for others--I just need internet), Internet alone is more than if it's in a package. Put it on autopay... "your bill is X/mo!" I pay 150% of that a month. They keep on tacking things on , saying how it doesn't include fees, every year or two it raises in price without notice.

The XM radio in my car used to be less than a fast food meal for a month. Then it became the price of a movie for 2 every three. Now I'm being charged like the price of a movie for 2 every month. This happened in one year.

I mean yeah, all these companies out there ripping people off, hoping they don't notice, just to get money. And here we are here, pretty much knowing days/months/years are numbered just seeing it as less money for others wondering what the point really is.

I've just discovered I can't even be bothered to care anymore I just let them do their price gouging for now--unless it gets too bad. Granted other things kind of apply in my thinking too for that.
Yes, that's the annoying part, they used to only raise the price of something once a year. Now it seems like it's every six months, or in some cases every three months the price goes up again. And it seems like the latest thing is they're all offering you free Netflix or free Disney+ or whatever that new service is called, but it's only for six months or something and then they start charging you for it. Of course their hope is that you're going to forget about it or get used to it and need it and then when they decide to start charging you, you won't be able to cancel it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Carina and MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Some people drink every single day of their lives to put up with this garbage. I can't do that. I'm not going to just escape into a bottle or a cigarette and hope it kills me faster so I don't have to deal with everything you mentioned more than I already have. I swear people wonder why you're angry when they save you yet don't think about how there's no other good way to escape the worthless aspects of life like bills otherwise depending on your situation.

• Love
Reactions: Broken Chimera, BlueWidow, Carina and 1 other person
B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
I guess that's one of the signs that you really care about someone, you're willing to put up with a lot of stuff that you wouldn't put up with otherwise just for that person.

Oof, do you think in some way it is signs of unhealthy dependence in a relationship? I would not conjecture to say that about your case - but certainly in mine there were elements of that.

Reactions: BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Oof, do you think in some way it is signs of unhealthy dependence in a relationship? I would not conjecture to say that about your case - but certainly in mine there were elements of that.
Yeah, there probably was some unhealthy dependence. I mean I built my whole world around my husband and I did things for him that I would never in a million years do for another person, EVER! But it's not like it was hard for me to do things for him or put up with things for him. I did it because I wanted to. It wasn't a chore like it would be now. Do you know what I mean?

B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
Yeah, there probably was some unhealthy dependence. I mean I built my whole world around my husband and I did things for him that I would never in a million years do for another person, EVER! But it's not like it was hard for me to do things for him or put up with things for him. I did it because I wanted to. It wasn't a chore like it would be now. Do you know what I mean?

Completely.

It just kills me when i think of these hard fast rules of relationships, like "don't become completely dependent on the other person". And i knew it going in but i broke the rules because - like you, it felt totally natural to build my world around my ex partner. Love can be so intoxicating and consuming.

I just couldnt' help it, due to my circumstances. Perhaps the same rings true for you.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Completely.

It just kills me when i think of these hard fast rules of relationships, like "don't become completely dependent on the other person". And i knew it going in but i broke the rules because - like you, it felt totally natural to build my world around my ex partner. Love can be so intoxicating and consuming.

I just couldnt' help it, due to my circumstances. Perhaps the same rings true for you.
Yes, I mean, my husband and I could do things separately. I didn't need to be around him 24 hours a day, seven days a week or anything. In fact, I usually needed a break from him every once in a while. But he felt the same way. We did each have things that we did separately. It wasn't all consuming or anything. But I was happiest when he was nearby. Actually, I was happiest when he was in the living room sitting with his laptop working, which is what he always did. And I would be sitting there on the Internet or watching TV or something. We would be in the same room together, but we wouldn't necessarily have to talk to each other or be right next to each other or be doing the same thing. But for most of our relationship I lived on one coast and he worked on the other coast. And I never wanted to live on the other coast, even though ironically that's now what I'm doing because this is where I let his sister bring his ashes after he passed away. That's the only reason I'm here. I hate living on the West Coast. It's expensive and there's too many people here for my liking. I just wasn't thinking clearly at all right after he died or I never would've let her bring his ashes here.

B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019

Yeah, i dont mean to mislead by saying it was "consuming" in terms of my life and how i lived it. but emotionally, yeah that was my everything. So doing all this monotonous stuff that i thought had no value - like trying all these medications and treatments for an incurable disease - was all bearable while she was still in the picture.

I hate living on the West Coast. It's expensive and there's too many people here for my liking. I just wasn't thinking clearly at all right after he died or I never would've let her bring his ashes here.

:(

I don't think anyone would be thinking clearly after your experience. It is so much for a person to deal with.

Even when you talk about it now, i have moments of derealization because of thinking about how deep and wide your pain is.

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Yeah, i dont mean to mislead by saying it was "consuming" in terms of my life and how i lived it. but emotionally, yeah that was my everything. So doing all this monotonous stuff that i thought had no value - like trying all these medications and treatments for an incurable disease - was all bearable while she was still in the picture.
Yes, exactly.