FailureToAll

FailureToAll

Student
Sep 9, 2023
I literally got my last paycheck on Monday and no longer have that income and now my fixed rate on my mortgage expired and its almost doubled. I can't afford that. My family will help me out for now but idk what to do. I'm already enough of a burden and constantly need families help. My anxiety is so bad I can't stomach the thought of getting a job. I'm so pathetic and such a failure. I'm sick of myself. Im already in debt. I already missed the first increased payment. I already owe my mum so much money that I can't even continue to pay back right now. Me being alive is just a problem. Why can't I get over my anxiety and actually help myself. Maybe the burden of me being alive is worse than the grief of me dead. Why why why am I so bad at handling my money. I deserve a painful death

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: idk3, Jealous Blackheart, F&Inside and 4 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I literally got my last paycheck on Monday and no longer have that income and now my fixed rate on my mortgage expired and its almost doubled. I can't afford that. My family will help me out for now but idk what to do. I'm already enough of a burden and constantly need families help. My anxiety is so bad I can't stomach the thought of getting a job. I'm so pathetic and such a failure. I'm sick of myself. Im already in debt. I already missed the first increased payment. I already owe my mum so much money that I can't even continue to pay back right now. Me being alive is just a problem. Why can't I get over my anxiety and actually help myself. Maybe the burden of me being alive is worse than the grief of me dead. Why why why am I so bad at handling my money. I deserve a painful death
You are not to blame here: the viciously greedy and corrupt bankers are to blame. I've been homeless once, and will soon be again because the cost of living here in the UK is beyond ridiculous. Once my meagre savings have run out, I will no longer be able to subsidise the rent on the overpriced shithole that I am currently living in.

• Hugs
Reactions: FailureToAll and darkenmydoorstep
ARW3N

ARW3N

Melancholia
Dec 25, 2019
One of the most exhausting and terrifying aspects of life is that we have to "earn" a living.

• Hugs
Reactions: darkenmydoorstep, hopeisdead, sserafim and 2 others
Misery99

Misery99

Student
May 12, 2020
One of the most exhausting and terrifying aspects of life is that we have to "earn" a living.
So true...without earning money, you would be doomed in life.

Reactions: sserafim and FailureToAll