• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

NotOurFriend

NotOurFriend

Jan 9, 2024
You know, many People want Money in their lives, but realley it WONT make you happy.
I mean I got too much, but my Family is constantly battleing for the Heritage of my grandmother and No one accepts me Bring gay, because we are very conservative. I hate being in such a Family. Everyone should Care about themself but they want to dictate eberythig.
Im writing while drunk, so its pretty Bad, but i will write more when im Not drunk anymore.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim, reclaimedbynature, divinemistress36 and 4 others
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Money may not make me happy but it sure doesn't make me sad.

• Yay!
Reactions: sserafim, Katdogg, リンさん and 10 others
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I have seen wealth as a kid and poverty as a homeless teenager. Right now, I am able to look after my family with what I earn - a lot of people have it far worse.., A long time ago, I thought that you cannot buy happiness with money. I have changed my mind. I work with lots of people who cannot afford to eat and struggling to lead a basic life with their basic needs met. Money can make life bearable for so many of my clients that I serve. So many lives can be saved with money used appropriately. Money can make a positive difference. Suffering, unfortunately, exists regardless of the non/existence of wealth - but money can make some situations better..,

I am so sorry that you are suffering and not being seen or accepted for who you are and that is just heartbreakingly sad.

Reactions: リンさん, bipolar22, divinemistress36 and 2 others
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
being healthy is better than having money. But having money and being healthy is better than having no money:)
Captain obvious here.

Reactions: sserafim, reclaimedbynature, divinemistress36 and 2 others
L

Ligottian

Warlock
Dec 19, 2021
Money may not make one happy. But it can keep a lot misery out of the door.

Reactions: sserafim, bipolar22, permanently tired and 4 others
Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
I think what you mean to say is that money "alone" won't make you happy. But it's definitely a significant factor in terms of happiness. Particularly for those whose sufferings are primarily due to monetary reasons.

I'd suggest watching this:

Reactions: sserafim and Kit1
L

Lostone47

Jan 7, 2024
Money makes life more liveable in terms of overall comfort. What it doesn't do is replace an emotional void, make people truly accept you for who you are or cure chronic conditions. Everyone's situation is different. Money would legitimately make some people's circumstances liveable while it will do nothing for others.

Reactions: sserafim, bipolar22, reclaimedbynature and 3 others
deedeme

deedeme

Whatever
Feb 5, 2024
God make me depressed but rich. I'll take it.

Reactions: sserafim, divinemistress36 and Kit1
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
ive a comfortable life but I'm still depressed.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Kit1 and divinemistress36
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
your right but it'll at least make you comfortable.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and Kit1
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
I get that it doesn't make you happy but right now a huge source of my problems is the fact that I would constantly worry about rent payments that were about 50+% of my take-home pay even though I worked 5-6 days per week, 8 hours per day at a job I hated, and I don't make enough to be able to try going back to college, and if it keeps up I won't have enough to retire.

So as the other posters said, it's true, but it does play a factor, but it's not the sole factor. Some people could have my financial situation and love life. Some could be millionaires and hate their life. Some would be content or happy. I know I'd be okay with being lower class if I had other things to make that struggle worth dealing with.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Kit1, reclaimedbynature and 1 other person