• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
I've examined way too many depraved photos and videos and I've come to this conclusion, yes, buckshot is the better choice.

This may or may not be obvious to some people but it is a clear winner. A few reasons why.

Buckshot tends to tear things apart, as to slugs (which go through-and-through) causing gaping wounds, but leaving the surrounding areas relatively well in place. Slugs do pack more kinetic energy, in the 900's range, but what they don't do, is blow things apart, specifically the skull. They are surprisingly terrible at this task.

Buckshot typically does not leave the skull, but instead enters, and obliterates its contents. In the few available videos I have seen, this has happened over and over. Round enters the cavity, blows it apart, but the pellets aren't visible leaving, and the brain turns into a cloud of pink mist.

Bigger pellets offer more penetration, while maintaining energy as they go through whatever it may be they are going through. I'd say 000 is an overstatement, 00 is overkill, but that's kinda what I need here.

Yes, effectively it won't matter if you are aiming right, I just wanted to clear the record on what I have seen about both types of munitions, and finally put this story to rest.

So, is an intra-oral shot still necessary with a weapon of this caliber?

No, seriously seriously no.

I've seen rounds of videos and photos of under-the-chin methods, which completely left the person headless, and temple shots which have removed the entire brain all together. Pretty much wherever you place it, it will vaporize the contents within your skull.

Despite the dark tone of all of this, it really makes me feel at ease. Welp, next up, I actually have to buy one. :hihi:

• Hugs
Reactions: meles_inoris, NodusTollens, Good4Nothing and 3 others
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Buckshot does seem like a luxury exit because it's so instantaneous. Incredibly messy, but for the amount of gore involved there's surprisingly little, if any, suffering.

I wish you the best of luck with your method of choice! I'm guessing you're from an area where guns are more readily obtainable?

Reactions: Kat!
K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
Buckshot does seem like a luxury exit because it's so instantaneous. Incredibly messy, but for the amount of gore involved there's surprisingly little, if any, suffering.

I wish you the best of luck with your method of choice! I'm guessing you're from an area where guns are more readily obtainable?
Yeah, US. Just a background check, a forum, and a few day waiting period, that's all it takes most of the time.

Reactions: Wrennie
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
That would cheer me up to, glad you've found an answer. Its sad how we spend to much good energy on this

K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
That would cheer me up to, glad you've found an answer. Its sad how we spend to much good energy on this
Anything in the pursuit of scienceeeee

• Love
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Wrennie and Deleted member 22624
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
I've seen rounds of videos and photos of under-the-chin methods, which completely left the person headless, and temple shots which have removed the entire brain all together. Pretty much wherever you place it, it will vaporize the contents within your skull.
Just don't try under-the-chin. Please. Even if you use a fucking canon.

Reactions: lost_soul83, demuic, Kat! and 1 other person
MiserableBastard1995

MiserableBastard1995

Experienced
Mar 17, 2018
  • Hugs
Reactions: lost_soul83, gtrfvr, Kat! and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Woah! You've really done your research!
Buckshot seems so powerful! I'm really surprised of the pictures (just saw a couple)

K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
Yeah it is. I won't be attempting the chin method since it can be unreliable regardless, but just saying it's not always going to end in failure.
(For reminder the chin sits further out than the brain does, but further back it aligns itself with the frontal lobe.)

• Hugs
Reactions: lost_soul83 and WornOutLife
T

Tired_Tired

Student
Nov 25, 2019
I am just curious who will pull the trigger. Most movies show they shoot under the chin.

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
Yeah, US. Just a background check, a forum, and a few day waiting period, that's all it takes most of the time.
I actually don't think you even need a background check if you're buying a shotgun, those are just for purchasing handguns. But I could be wrong.

K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
I actually don't think you even need a background check if you're buying a shotgun, those are just for purchasing handguns. But I could be wrong.
I think we still have to, but you probably mean a permit, or something. You have to be 21 to buy a handgun but 18 for anything else I believe.
Unlicensed dealers are legal or available in some states, where no checks are made, just a purchase.

Reactions: lost_soul83
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Yeah it is. I won't be attempting the chin method since it can be unreliable regardless, but just saying it's not always going to end in failure.
(For reminder the chin sits further out than the brain does, but further back it aligns itself with the frontal lobe.)
Yeah just kindly reminder for everyone so that it is more explicit :
If you try under the chin you're going to be disfigured and/or lobotomised, not dead.