• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A clown 🤡
Jan 2, 2023
To me it seems a bit off-putting behavior when someone says 'hey i got X yay' or 'i got X which is better than Y' without giving details about their experience or sharing things that might help others. It's like 'why are you doing that if you're not going to give details that can help others? If you got X, good for you, if you're not going to share something that will help others then, what are you sharing it for? to show off to other people who are still stuck here and suffering?

I'm going to try to get another method besides the one i have and if i'm lucky i'm not going to come here and say 'Wow i got X and it's better than Y' and then not saying anything that could help others. I find it kind of off-putting for people who don't even have a single method and feel completely trapped here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Finalnight, Unknown21 and breezeboy
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
I understand what you're saying but I think a lot of times people make those posts sharing their success in finding a method because of the journey it took for them to get it.

Who knows how long it took them to get it and maybe they just feel like sharing the relief of finally having a method with others who understand. This site is all a lot of us have. Our only place to share.
I don't think they do it to rub it in anyone's faces.

I hope you find what you want soon.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BrainShower, hikikomorizombie, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"We'll fly away, We'll find a way"
Oct 26, 2019
I find it kind of off-putting for people who don't even have a single method and feel completely trapped here
We are trapped and it's kinda sad/fucked up. I don't know where I'm going with this... this site is supposed to help us all "find a way out." This shit is fucked...i gotta stop drinking tomorrow 😔

Reactions: BrainShower
BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
My take on it is that everyone here is desperate. Desperation makes you act in ways you would not normally.
Add to that the fear that disclosure of sources/methods here is probably going to contribute to others not having access to those same sources/methods (due to law enforcement and govt's reading these threads) and it makes a lot of sense honestly.

Reactions: straydog and mortuarymary
Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
We are trapped and it's kinda sad/fucked up. I don't know where I'm going with this... this site is supposed to help us all "find a way out." This shit is fucked...i gotta stop drinking tomorrow 😔
The forum is not pro-suicide, it's respectfull of choice.

And don't promote suicide. Some members share info about methods, and some members about how to recover.

Not all people who enters here is doomed to CTB, someone of them can recover themselfs.

We have to think in the ones, that are going to die, but in the ones are going to live too.

• Love
Reactions: straydog and mortuarymary
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Guess it just makes people feel better about themselves bragging about their privilege. And I understand as I also feel trapped here because of the inaccessibility of suicide, I find it so cruel and horrible how we cannot all just have the option to die in peace, humans are selfish with how they want to stop others permanently escaping from suffering.