• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sully

sully

Experienced
Jul 27, 2021
Hey guys. I just ordered 1 bottle of N (100 ml). What bothers me is that I used to undergo quite a few medical exams when they gave me propofol. I am also on different meds like antidepressants, sedatives, antipsychotics, benzos... Not for a long time though, about a few months or so. I am not large in size either but anyway. It all makes me doubt that one bottle will do it for me. I think I will have to mix it with SN just to be sure. Take SN first and then a bottle of N- What do you think of that?

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Bad idea. Even with anti-emetics you'll most likely vomit out the N...

Reactions: Vault of Memories, Jumping_realms, peacefulhorizons and 1 other person
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Well, I guess. It's just that I don't know if 100 ml is enough… that sucks.
One bottle should be enough in normal cases. The PPH has a recommendation to add Dilantin to the drink to prevent a prolonged coma, although I don't have much information about this.

sully

sully

Experienced
Jul 27, 2021
One bottle should be enough in normal cases. The PPH has a recommendation to add Dilantin to the drink to prevent a prolonged coma, although I don't have much information about this.
thanks. I´ll do it. Can you tell me more or less where to find this info on PPH?

A

anothernameless

Jul 24, 2021
How are people supposed to be able to find all these prescription drugs like Dilantin/anti emetics?

R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
Probably would work better if you took SN alone first and if you puked, a second shot of N would complete the process. Just a guess, though!