• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lamb

lamb

Oct 2, 2020
i have leftover pills and am wondering if i can put them to use. from what i've read, it's difficult to cbt with pills but i'm trying to make do with what i have. over the course of 9 years, i've been prescribed so many things and feel like i could get back on any, save them up, and be set. with that being said..

1. any recommendations for prescription pills that would do the job?
2. resource to find lethal doses of medications? (maybe i'm not looking in the right place)
3. this is what i have now:
530 mg propranolol (beta blocker)
3435 mg mirtazapine (antidepressant)
167mg Aripiprazole (antipsychotic)
valium (i still live at home, parents are instructed to hide it)
alcohol as well

i weigh 114lbs if that helps any. i'm sorry if this sounds silly or if these medications are useless. forgive my ignorance, but that's what i'm posting here for

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
We can't tell you how to do it. It's against the rules so you will need to do the research on your own. The drugs you have mentioned won't work. Trying to do it with prescription drugs is going to fail.

Reactions: Nymph and reticen
Caspers

Caspers

Lost
Jun 23, 2020
I find drug interaction checkers useful when combining meds. There are quite a few different ones, so I'd suggest using more than one.

M

mem12

Student
Jun 24, 2020
We can't tell you how to do it. It's against the rules so you will need to do the research on your own. The drugs you have mentioned won't work. Trying to do it with prescription drugs is going to fail.
Sorry, what are you talking about?
User has mentioned propranolol, propranolol does not do the job? Really ? Maybe you should double check literature?

Propranolol- massive dose with enough time not to be found does not do the job? If this is what you state then please provide references to such literature.

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Sorry, what are you talking about?
User has mentioned propranolol, propranolol does not do the job? Really ? Maybe you should double check literature?

Propranolol- massive dose with enough time not to be found does not do the job? If this is what you state then please provide references to such literature.
I'm not about to get into this argument with you. I've had more than enough already today if you don't mind so let's not do this ok?

M

mem12

Student
Jun 24, 2020
I'm not about to get into this argument with you. I've had more than enough already today if you don't mind so let's not do this ok?
I don't want to fight. Please don't get me wrong. But there are number of reports that propranolol with enough time does the job and that this drug is not something to play with. And if this is wrong I would like you to kindly share... As I don't want to miss anything regarding propranolol.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
And if this is wrong I would like you to kindly share... As I don't want to miss anything regarding propranolol.
I'm not doing this ok?