• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
Hello,

what do you think about mixing alcohol with benzos as a method of CTB?

A

alterationitfinds

-
Sep 21, 2023
i think it would be lovely if it was reliable, but with pills you can never say for sure, or usually even anything more than 70% chance of ctb for most overdoses.
it's all reliant on someone's drug tolerance, internal chemistry and how healthy someone's immune system and digestive system is.
if this is the only route that's accessible to you then i wish you luck that it goes your way.
Do nothing in small doses

Reactions: Cryptonite
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
It's very generic. Benzos OD alone won't do anything aside for putting you to sleep. If you add alcohol you increase the chances of throwing all up, so you need something that prevents that (like olanzapine) otherwise you could also vomit in your sleep.
I have no clue of how much would be needed of both.

Reactions: Cryptonite
Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
i think it would be lovely if it was reliable, but with pills you can never say for sure, or usually even anything more than 70% chance of ctb for most overdoses.
it's all reliant on someone's drug tolerance, internal chemistry and how healthy someone's immune system and digestive system is.
if this is the only route that's accessible to you then i wish you luck that it goes your way.
Do nothing in small doses
Thank you. Yes, it is not as reliable as SN etc., but I'm trying to find a method which I can manage to do – beat SI. Being drunk and under the influence of benzos makes it much easier.
It's very generic. Benzos OD alone won't do anything aside for putting you to sleep. If you add alcohol you increase the chances of throwing all up, so you need something that prevents that (like olanzapine) otherwise you could also vomit in your sleep.
I have no clue of how much would be needed of both.
Great, thx, I bought meto along with SN, so now I can use it for this.