• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
Okay, so so far I have tried to od 3 times, obviously they didn't work. First was antidepressants, but not enough of them. Next was benzos and alcohol, but due to my tolerance through addiction, I just blacked for 2 days. Third was with propranolol, I know I fucked that up by not giving enough time after I ate.

I figured that od was out of the question due to failing three times (might as well try something else) so I figured hanging, in some weird fucked up way it would poetic to go the same way as my brother, but truthfully, I don't want to go by hanging, I want to just go to sleep and not wake up.
I have 2 types of antidepressants in my possession, mirtazapine and cymbalta (duloxatine) I only have 10 60mg cym and at the moment 18 mirt. I plan on getting fucking drunk before I do anything, and not eating for at least 24 hours. Would this be enough? Or should I wait for a top up of my mirt? I know it's probably not enough, but maybe the 2 combined will do the job as apposed to just one. Thoughts and ideas?

S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
I'm curious to know if this will work, too, because I've got prescriptions for Effexor, Geodon, Lamictal and Buspar. I've also got lots of medication for my MS. I'm wondering if I just take it all what will happen.

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Overdosing is tricky, and unlikely to work.

You need to consult the assisted dying guides which are available under the resource thread. Any cocktail not described in the guides I would avoid.

BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
Overdosing is tricky, and unlikely to work.

You need to consult the assisted dying guides which are available under the resource thread. Any cocktail not described in the guides I would avoid.
yeah 3 failed attempts already kinda points to another failing, will consult the resources, thank you.

Reactions: Gumby
BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
I'm curious to know if this will work, too, because I've got prescriptions for Effexor, Geodon, Lamictal and Buspar. I've also got lots of medication for my MS. I'm wondering if I just take it all what will happen.
If I had that many, and alot of them, then I wouldn't hesitate, apart from the the fact that I've already failed 3 times. Difficult one, gonna have a read through the resources, maybe do the same and come to a decision.

Reactions: ScaredOfLife
C

comfortablydumb

Student
Jun 19, 2018
OD is far and away the least likely to work, and that's counting the obviously dangerous drugs. Overdosing on antidepressants may have an academic chance of working, but it almost certainly won't.

Anyway, the best way of confirming that the pills you have won't do the trick is to simply google "ld50 cymbalta" and "ld50 mirtazapine". From 45 seconds of googling, my impression is that you would literally need 10 times what you have on hand to have any likelihood at all of this working.

S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
If I had that many, and alot of them, then I wouldn't hesitate, apart from the the fact that I've already failed 3 times. Difficult one, gonna have a read through the resources, maybe do the same and come to a decision.

I failed from overdosing before, too. It landed me in the mental hospital. I don't want to end up there again. Maybe I should just stick with my gun plan. I'd like tp look into N but i don't know how to obtain it. I already have a prescription for Zofran to hopefully keep me from vomiting.

BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
I failed from overdosing before, too. It landed me in the mental hospital. I don't want to end up there again. Maybe I should just stick with my gun plan. I'd like tp look into N but i don't know how to obtain it. I already have a prescription for Zofran to hopefully keep me from vomiting.
Never been admitted myself, I hear it's not a pleasent experience, and sorry you had to go through that, on top of living on this hell. I wish I had the money for N. I also wish I had a gun. If I had access I wouldn't blown my fucking brains out a long time ago. I'm sure someone here can give you the email for this A.

BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
OD is far and away the least likely to work, and that's counting the obviously dangerous drugs. Overdosing on antidepressants may have an academic chance of working, but it almost certainly won't.

Anyway, the best way of confirming that the pills you have won't do the trick is to simply google "ld50 cymbalta" and "ld50 mirtazapine". From 45 seconds of googling, my impression is that you would literally need 10 times what you have on hand to have any likelihood at all of this working.
Seems your googling skills are much better than mine! Appreciate the response.

Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
Read the PPH chapters about N throughly and carefully.

S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
Never been admitted myself, I hear it's not a pleasent experience, and sorry you had to go through that, on top of living on this hell. I wish I had the money for N. I also wish I had a gun. If I had access I wouldn't blown my fucking brains out a long time ago. I'm sure someone here can give you the email for this A.

I don't know how expensive N is. I'd like to go the way of N, which will be less messy than via gunshot. I have lots of prescription Zofran which might help keep me from vomiting. I also have prescription Meclizine. I just hate the thought that I will leave a big mess with a gunshot wound to the head. I don't think I'll do that inside the apartment.

BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
I don't know how expensive N is. I'd like to go the way of N, which will be less messy than via gunshot. I have lots of prescription Zofran which might help keep me from vomiting. I also have prescription Meclizine. I just hate the thought that I will leave a big mess with a gunshot wound to the head. I don't think I'll do that inside the apartment.
Fair enough, I can understand that, right now for me though going out with a bang seems very enticing

BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
It certainly seems the easiest method I've found so far.
As I learn more and more, it just seems to get more complicated. Yeah it's not that hard, but at the end of day, we want out, and for to be quick and easy, been through hell in this life, just get me off this damn ride.