D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Hi, i have one sn from ccs ad the other from ic. I have had them for about a year and not sure how good they are. Does it make sense to mix 12g of one and 12g of the other to make sure at least one of them works?

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
Hi, i have one sn from ccs ad the other from ic. I have had them for about a year and not sure how good they are. Does it make sense to mix 12g of one and 12g of the other to make sure at least one of them works?
If only one is real it won't work. Test both with strips

D

Deleted member 65988

I think that's absolutely unnecessary if one of them is all you need, also a year is too short for SN to lose its chemical assay unless you've left it open a few times or exposes to moisture, it's rather durable.

Reactions: voyager and DreamEnd
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I think that's absolutely unnecessary if one of them is all you need, also a year is too short for SN to lose its chemical assay unless you've left it open a few times or exposes to moisture, it's rather durable.
Never left it open. Did aquarium tests a couple of times but sealed immediately

D

Deleted member 65988

Never left it open. Did aquarium tests a couple of times but sealed immediately
Ok then it should be good to go, Moisture and heat really harms whereas air doesn't unless frequently exposed to it, if air was so harmful to SN then laboratories wouldn't have even bothered to open the bottle of sn.

voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Testing both is probably a good idea, but if both are indeed a reliable product I don't see the harm in that, or the necessity, tbh. Maybe it even increases the chance of failure with one perhaps not meeting the requirements. Had considered this myself back when I had two different products (now none) and wasn't sure if it had degraded due to packaging or summer. Maybe the better solution is to fill one glass with each.