PJFord

PJFord

Student
Jul 27, 2020
So I had two very productive days wrapping up everything and packing the remaining parts of my apartment. Did a deep clean this morning and went to lunch for my last meal, planning to then fast and take SN tomorrow morning. As I've posted before, I live alone and could be weeks before I'm discovered. I dont want to rot away and cause an odor. So I was on my way to post a letter to the crematorium service that will handle my remains to call the paramedics to retrieve my body. Monday is a holiday so I figured this would give me the weekend plus a day to fully die before they get the letter Tuesday.

Just before I'm mailing the letter I get a text from my sister in law. My sister's birthday is this Friday and she asked if I could set up a Zoom call for our family as I've done before since I manage our family's Zoom account. ***GRUMBLE*** I finally set all the wheels in motion and this happens. I've decided I don't want my family to have any hints about my CTB so I guess I'll hang out for another week.

Thing is I've packed up clothes, toiletries, etc., so now I need to open some of the boxes again!

Given how messed up my life has been, this actually seems really fitting to be stymied in this way! LOL

• Hugs
Reactions: JAG_78, thethatsitboy, death137 and 9 others
icanhasnick

icanhasnick

Student
Sep 3, 2020
Bonus track.

Reactions: Spitfire and cazwiz
OfThePraxicOrder

OfThePraxicOrder

Live bad, Die worse
Aug 22, 2020
I know having a plan set in motion to abruptly change sucks, but look at it as if you get to spend one last time with family even though its through zoom

Reactions: death137 and BitterlyAlive
blackcatnash

blackcatnash

Aug 17, 2020
"Life sucks... and then you die it does not make you die!" at its finest.... :ehh:

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Kudos to you for being so well-prepared. I know it stinks that your plans fell through, but at least you know you're ready and able to go whenever you choose. That's true freedom.

Reactions: death137 and Spitfire