walt

walt

Mar 15, 2022
I don't know if anyone relates to this as much as me, but I struggle deeply with strained relationships. Whether it be family, friends, or someone I'm in love with, those things tend to hurt me the most.

I've been missing my friends lately and there isn't much I can do except move on I suppose... I picked up guitar, started making art again in my room, hanging out with the few friends I have left, but the pain seems to linger on. Hope anyone else who's going through this at least doesn't have to struggle alone, it's very hard letting go of people you love. It hurts more than I can really express in words.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Regen, chloramine, StolenLife and 3 others
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
Opening yourself up to others risks getting hurt. However, getting hurt can heal over time and one can use art into which to put ones feelings. The possibility of new friends can be a source of hope.

• Love
Reactions: walt, chloramine and StolenLife
walt

walt

Mar 15, 2022
Opening yourself up to others risks getting hurt. However, getting hurt can heal over time and one can use art into which to put ones feelings. The possibility of new friends can be a source of hope.
I hope so, and you're right it always opens that door unfortunately. I get hurt a lot to be honest, I hope I get new friends.

• Hugs
Reactions: Regen