• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
Just a few things on my mind.

One of them is the method. I've been looking into different methods. One of them is a gun. All though I like how it's instant if done right, I know that it is a very messy method. I'm not concerned with having an attractive corpse. More that there isn't brain matter all over the floor. I've thought about both the exit bag and hanging. With the exit bag, I'd prefer to use a mask (one that covers both the nose and mouth), but apparently it's recommended that you don't. So maybe partial suspension hanging will be my method of choice.

The other thing on my mind is I feel guilty for feeling this way. For being suicidal. I don't even have a good reason to be suicidal, many people would kill to have my life, but for some reason, I'm depressed, and I managed to fuck up my future despite having many opportunities to make something of myself. I feel guilty for having depression and fucking up my future. I feel guilty for being suicidal. And sometimes I wish I could die some other way.

T

Tiburcio

The other thing on my mind is I feel guilty for feeling this way. For being suicidal. I don't even have a good reason to be suicidal, many people would kill to have my life, but for some reason, I'm depressed, and I managed to fuck up my future despite having many opportunities to make something of myself. I feel guilty for having depression and fucking up my future. I feel guilty for being suicidal. And sometimes I wish I could die some other way.
I used to feel like this but never again.

Man, you are not weak for feeling depressed. Many would kill for having my life too but who cares? I really hate life and there is nothing wrong with it.

If YOU are suffering, it really cares? It's our choice and if somebody wants to kill himself, he has the right of doing it.

Others would kill for having your life in their infinite ignorance, struggling for strongly believe life can be worthy, but it isn't and it's full of problems.

There is no bad reason for ending with life. So don't worry about what others say. In fact, you are even wiser than them because you will be able to escape the cursed reality that blind everyone and make us believe we should endure it for any reason.

Don't feel bad, is your choice, your right.

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I used to feel like this but never again.

Man, you are not weak for feeling depressed. Many would kill for having my life too but who cares? I really hate life and there is nothing wrong with it.

If YOU are suffering, it really cares? It's our choice and if somebody wants to kill himself, he has the right of doing it.

Others would kill for having your life in their infinite ignorance, struggling for strongly believe life can be worthy, but it isn't and it's full of problems.

There is no bad reason for ending with life. So don't worry about what others say. In fact, you are even wiser than them because you will be able to escape the cursed reality that blind everyone and make us believe we should endure it for any reason.

Don't feel bad, is your choice, your right.

Thank you, I really appreciate this!

Reactions: Tiburcio
Vincent Moraes

Vincent Moraes

Jul 20, 2018

I am in a similar situation, just lost good opportunities and feel really bad about it. I keep dreaming about the past, when I had those opportunities avaible, and waking up from those dreams is a mood killer, I feel frustrate at the time I open my eyes.

I know my situation is not that bad, but I just feel suicidal all the fucking time I can't do anything else.