• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
Hi guys,
How do you solve the problem of no one finding you?
A lot of suicides are botched because someone shows up at the last minute and 'saves' the dying person.
Where would you kill yourself so that no one finds you? In the woods maybe, far away from everyone? I live in a big city, so I would need to travel far for that.

Reactions: PatKat, lv-gras and bag.of.cats
Jerryman

Jerryman

Jul 19, 2018
I was thinking of ending it the middle of nowhere 100's miles away from any form of civilisation, you would only ever be down as 'missing' and by the time you're found hopefully you've decayed so much you can't be identified that's if they even bother trying. Family themselves have since passed away. I reckon many on missing lists have done this

Reactions: Mari, Deadinside24, lv-gras and 5 others
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
I was thinking of ending it the middle of nowhere 100's miles away from any form of civilisation, you would only ever be down as 'missing' and by the time you're found hopefully you've decayed so much you can't be identified that's if they even bother trying. Family themselves have since passed away. I reckon many on missing lists have done this

That sounds really sad.
But what other option have we got in our f**** up society where you can't even get lethal meds for suicide legally. Honestly, it would solve so many problems if such options were available.

Reactions: mattwitt, lv-gras, bag.of.cats and 1 other person
S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
I plan on using a car in the middle of the night. I will cover up the windows and leave signs saying toxic gas inside and to not to open the car at all but call emergency services. That should give long enough for me to be on the bus.

Reactions: lv-gras, azeton, bag.of.cats and 1 other person
saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018
I'll probably go to a motel or something.

Reactions: skitliv
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
Hi guys,
A lot of suicides are botched because someone shows up at the last minute and 'saves' the dying person.
Where would you kill yourself so that no one finds you? In the woods maybe, far away from everyone? I live in a big city, so I would need to travel far for that.

That depends. Do you live alone? Do people regularly check in om you etc?

Reactions: lv-gras
Vincent Moraes

Vincent Moraes

Jul 20, 2018
For my method I need 24h with no one finding me. I Hope a hotel Room will provide such privacy

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I've thought about while everyone is out of the house except me. But I may end up staying in a hotel overnight if that does not work.

FadedMemory

FadedMemory

Student
Aug 5, 2018
I've thought about saving money for travelling to some lonely island.

Reactions: MrPromethium and lv-gras
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
no except me in my apt dont thank id be found in time so thats good for me

Reactions: shadow11 and Tiburcio
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I live alone no one ever comes by so I think I'm good

Reactions: Tiburcio and wanttodie
D

Done

Student
Jul 28, 2018
Hi guys,

My question exactly. I live in a big city too, and for some reason a hotel/motel sounds like a bad idea to me because there are people directly above and below you so if you have a seizure or make some noise let's say, won't you be heard?

Reactions: Tiburcio
Deadinside24

Deadinside24

Experienced
Aug 7, 2018
That sounds like a peaceful way to go. I'd love that. Just to be alone and surrounded by nature as I ctb.

ounds

Reactions: Tiburcio
D

Done

Student
Jul 28, 2018

Where is 100's of miles away from civilization in today's world? Do you mean a remote island or someplace more obvious that I'm not getting? lol. Ideally I'd like to be away from others too.

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
Now that I've decided to do full suspension hanging, I will probably do it when everyone is asleep unless I can be in the house alone for an hour.

Reactions: Tiburcio and PatKat
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Now that I've decided to do full suspension hanging, I will probably do it when everyone is asleep unless I can be in the house alone for an hour.
I am worried my roommate will hear me so I plan to wait until she leave for work.

Reactions: Tiburcio and Comatose11
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
That sounds really sad.
But what other option have we got in our f**** up society where you can't even get lethal meds for suicide legally. Honestly, it would solve so many problems if such options were available.
I agree 100% but if suicide was easy and legal nobody would make it out of high school lol

Reactions: Desperate_Soul, Tiburcio and PatKat
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I agree 100% but if suicide was easy and legal nobody would make it out of high school lol
High school was a fucking joke I hated all those fuckers. They taught me nothing except cruelty and punishment.

Reactions: FadedMemory, Tiburcio and mattwitt
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
High school was a fucking joke I hated all those fuckers. They taught me nothing except cruelty and punishment.
Yeah those nuns were evil sadistic bitches !

Last edited:
Reactions: Desperate_Soul, Tiburcio and PatKat
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Yeah those nuns were evil bitches !
I went to many different schools military school, private schools, and public schools I got kicked out of all of them. I have never fit in I shouldnt be here... Why am I here. Its bullshit we do not get the choice to start our lives.... We are just put here to suffer... It is not that I want to die, it is just I do not want to be alive anymore which many sound confusing.

Reactions: Deleted member 1768, shadow11 and Tiburcio
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
I went to many different schools military school, private schools, and public schools I got kicked out of all of them. I have never fit in I shouldnt be here... Why am I here. Its bullshit we do not get the choice to start our lives.... We are just put here to suffer... It is not that I want to die, it is just I do not want to be alive anymore which many sound confusing.
NOT AT ALL ! At the end you described in a nutshell why I am here also 100% It's like my best years are behind me and there's just no point going on !

Reactions: Desperate_Soul and PatKat
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
NOT AT ALL ! At the end you described in a nutshell why I am here also 100% It's like my best years are behind me and there's just no point going on !
Exactly... I just do not know what to expect I guess thats why I am still here... What is next?

I believe its nothing you are just gone, but what if im wrong and have to start this over again or even worse I could come back as a dung beetle... ugh fuck

Reactions: mattwitt
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I agree with this dude.
Fuck yes... One of the people from my highschool died in a car wreck around 10 years ago and i was jealous... why that fucking piece of shit and not this one!?

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and Tiburcio
J

John smith10

Aug 11, 2018
When everyone asleep or staying in hotel overnight)