Praying 4 a Miracle

Praying 4 a Miracle

Student
Sep 22, 2024
There is nothing "mini" about mini-strokes. These can be brutal, and can I have lifelong negative Health consequences. What shocks me is how little people are educated about them in society. I've had two of these things now, and I really wish I had been warned about how brutal that can be. All it takes is allowing yourself to be overly stressed for a few seconds or minutes, and boom.

So this is me warning everyone, please be very careful with your stress levels in this life. Never just assume that your body can take this form of punishment, because it may or may not be able to. Of course there's always the possibility of a full stroke or a heart attack as well, but people tend to be far more educated and aware of these health risks.

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: SMmetalhead36, JoysoftheEmptiness and KillingPain267
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Enlightened
Apr 15, 2024
Yeah, as much as I wish some health issue would kill me, strokes and even heart attacks are scary as hell. A painless cardiac arrest while sleeping is much rarer than people think. Most health issues cause immense pain long before they kill. A suicidal person having a stroke would suddenly want to live again while the stroke is happening or as the signs of it is happening.

Reactions: SMmetalhead36 and Praying 4 a Miracle
JoysoftheEmptiness

JoysoftheEmptiness

Student
Sep 10, 2024
We sometimes don't think of or know what an illness or condition is, until we are diagnosed with one. I got a few illnesses, including liver, thyroid and heart disease, every year the doctors throw more tablets at me, and when I walk around, I rattle. Seriously, heart attacks, strokes, they can hit young people, as well as the old. Praying 4 a Miracle, I hope you are well, and I'll keep you in my prayers, take care.

Reactions: Praying 4 a Miracle and SMmetalhead36