mrpeter

mrpeter

Student
Jun 11, 2024
Does anyone else mindlessly scroll this site, desperately looking for a method and finding none, then repeat.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, fleetingnight, sserafim and 6 others
qualityOV3Rquantity

qualityOV3Rquantity

Student
Jul 27, 2024
YEah, I feel like eventually I'll find some magical pain-free suicide method, but I know I won't, I'm just wasting time.

Reactions: Oneness, sserafim and mrpeter
C

CantDoIt

Mage
Jul 18, 2024
Does anyone else mindlessly scroll this site, desperately looking for a method and finding none, then repeat.
I do this as a coping mechanism, I have a method but I scroll this site to ground myself or somehow, not sure.

Reactions: LifeQuitter, Oneness, InOverMyHead and 1 other person
P

Peace/Quiet

Aug 11, 2024
Ironically enough, this place gives me a strange comfort. I also feel a bit better having my rope, it'll be my escape if my life truly won't get better.

Reactions: Imcantbreathe, 27ClubSoon, mrpeter and 1 other person
A

ausiegal

Aug 12, 2024
Yes! I also spend so much time scrolling looking for answers which may not exist :-(

Reactions: LifeQuitter, CantDoIt and mrpeter
I

Imcantbreathe

Aug 19, 2024
Don't need a method, I made my decision. It's more about giving me a sense of peace of mind, in a way where I can find folks who can relate to the emotions I am feeling

Reactions: lizzywizzy09, InOverMyHead and CantDoIt
Oeoe3

Oeoe3

Aaaahhh
Aug 21, 2024
Yeah, and for comfort. It's starting to become like safezone for me right now since I'm feeling trapped with anxiety each day XD

Reactions: LifeQuitter, Imcantbreathe and CantDoIt
D

DeplorableHuman

Aug 2, 2024
Yep, I've been lurking for a while.This site is literally the only thing keeping me going right now. IRL I'm way past the point of actually being able to ask for help or getting help. And feeling like I can't connect or succesfully interact with other people is eating me up from the inside. Here, at least I know that I can speak and think freely without being silenced or judged unfairly. It's kind of liberating in a way to write and read about peoples' actual thoughts without a filter.

Reactions: LifeQuitter, InOverMyHead and Imcantbreathe
I

Imcantbreathe

Aug 19, 2024
Yep, I've been lurking for a while.This site is literally the only thing keeping me going right now. IRL I'm way past the point of actually being able to ask for help or getting help. And feeling like I can't connect or succesfully interact with other people is eating me up from the inside. Here, at least I know that I can speak and think freely without being silenced or judged unfairly. It's kind of liberating in a way to write and read about peoples' actual thoughts without a filter.
I can relate to you so much, because my social skills are totally gone... I feel as if I slip up and say what's on my mind in IRL prob be judged and locked away, plus I too am past the point of seeking help or getting any. Here I don't have to walk on egg shells I can be totally transparent with my thoughts and emotions. Not gonna lie it eats me alive when people ask me, "How am I ?". Like I'm gonna lie to you then you'll figure how I really feel when I am not here anymore. So you are not alone my friend

• Hugs
Reactions: DeplorableHuman
Steff1337

Steff1337

Autistic and schizophrenic, please be respectful
Jun 21, 2024
To me, this is such a good place, which helped me in finding one of the most peaceful ways to go.

• Hugs
Reactions: Bear1234
mapleboy

mapleboy

sleepy...
May 22, 2023
I've already found my method, but doomscrolling on this site is weirdly comforting. There are thousands of other people I'm able to relate to. I find comfort in knowing that I'm not alone in my suffering, and that I have a place I can return to without judgement.

Reactions: LifeQuitter