Jun 28, 2020
Shit's good

6B9DC58C B6E7 4EA7 A7AC 90519B9E35CE

Reactions: Worthless_nobody and Circles
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018

Atleast you like it. I think it's a crime against humanity that it's considered sweet tea. Whenever I'm able to I sometimes go to Chick-fil-A to get a gallon of their sweet tea. Now that's sweet tea, that or Popeye's. Mmmmm.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Worthless_nobody, Blue LIPS and 1 other person
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
Atleast you like it. I think it's a crime against humanity that it's considered sweet tea. Whenever I'm able to I sometimes go to Chick-fil-A to get a gallon of their sweet tea. Now that's sweet tea, that or Popeye's. Mmmmm.

Lmao their tea is good too. Bojangles has good tea too. Over all of them though... I'd rather make my own! But when you wanna smoke and get home, you get Milo's lol still good though, or a 99 cent Arizona.

Reactions: Worthless_nobody
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Lmao their tea is good too. Bojangles has good tea too. Over all of them though... I'd rather make my own! But when you wanna smoke and get home, you get Milo's lol still good though, or a 99 cent Arizona.
I'm 100% convinced Arizona tea puts some addictive drug in their tea. I literally can't stop drinking it.. and with corona virus it's going off the store shelves like crazy so I panicked lol. It's also great in mixed alcohol drinks.

Reactions: Blue LIPS
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
I'm 100% convinced Arizona tea puts some addictive drug in their tea. I literally can't stop drinking it.. and with corona virus it's going off the store shelves like crazy so I panicked lol. It's also great in mixed alcohol drinks.

Probably adrenochrome lol

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Wtf is sweet tea? 3 ingredients? Water, tea and sugar? Lol tea has one ingredient here: tea leaves.
Damn now I have a hankering for ice tea, it's been so hot today. But I can't, I'm English, and we drink hot tea even in a heatwave.

Reactions: Blue LIPS
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Wtf is sweet tea? 3 ingredients? Water, tea and sugar? Lol tea has one ingredient here: tea leaves.
Damn now I have a hankering for ice tea, it's been so hot today. But I can't, I'm English, and we drink hot tea even in a heatwave.
We bastardized tea here in America, that's what we do. A few years back there was a craze with alcohol and tea mixed drinks even.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Here are some condescending instructions for you yanks then :blarg:

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I'm bi-beverage. I drink coffee, but I do have a mug of builder's tea from loose leaf Yorkshire Tea once a day. I have a little teapot to brew it in, inherited from my parents. It just fits one mug full in it and makes a lovely cup. Bollox to that Earl Grey stuff that tastes like flowers.
Odd that the dried leaves of an easy Asian shrub should become such a quintessentially English beverage. All hail the mighty Empire I guess. :notsure:

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall