Deleted member 23774

Deleted member 23774

Nov 14, 2020
I'm not sure if I can wait until the second week of next month to ctb. I think that I'm going to catch the ride on Wed, I was going to go to my friend's for new years, but I don't want to be alive next year at all. I just can't handle this deep pain and anguish anymore. I don't know what will happen after I pass, but it's got to be better than what's going on now. I give up and I have no life left, I'm not even surviving and I'm just here waiting until the day that I don't wake up.

I really appreciate this group and I appreciate all of you because I can talk about what is going on without judgement and having people just minimize what I'm going through. I might post a goodbye thread, but I'm really not sure, it might be better than doing it alone. Thank you all for your support.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: adam&eve, CoalmineCanary, Pookie and 3 others
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
I'm really sorry things have reached this point for you, but your feelings are completely understandable. It sounds like you've really been going through a lot of pain, and you shouldn't be forced to put up with that, if it's not what you want to do. Whatever you decide, I wish you the absolute best of luck. If you end up posting a goodbye thread, I hope you will receive the comfort and support you deserve. This community is very caring, and I'm really glad you feel comfortable opening up here, because everybody deserves a safe place to open up. If you ever need to talk, we're all here for you, okay? I hope you're able to find some peace, whatever you decide to do. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: adam&eve, Pookie and sadworld