• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

revolutionnaire23

revolutionnaire23

Love is a poison that I can't seem to cure.
Aug 6, 2023
Just that rn ig

Can't speak everything hurts

please help

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forveleth, King Mutt Not Tut, floating_cloud and 1 other person
Killua200

Killua200

Jun 3, 2024
I'm sorry to hear about that, Losing an important person in your life can really be hard.

You mentioned that you're wondering if therapy would be beneficial for their sake, and I think it's important to make sure that you feel therapy would help you too.

Therapy sessions are designed for your personal growth, and the focus is on you and your needs. Your therapist is there to help you achieve your goals and work towards your own wellbeing. Therapy is there for you, and it's not about someone else. i think you should go

• Love
Reactions: revolutionnaire23
floating_cloud

floating_cloud

fading
May 30, 2024
I think you should if you believe its gonna help you through this
Just choose the right therapist since some are just bad
Anywho I'm so sorry for what your going through hope it passes

• Hugs
Reactions: revolutionnaire23
K

King Mutt Not Tut

Jun 2, 2024
Just that rn ig

Can't speak everything hurts

please help
Therapy is a scam its only purpose is to suck money out of lonely men threrapy only works for 12yo girls who fake having a mental illness for attention

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Therapy is a scam its only purpose is to suck money out of lonely men threrapy only works for 12yo girls who fake having a mental illness for attention
Therapy can work for seriously ill adults . It's not your place to say these kind of things.

• Informative
Reactions: yellowjester, Manfrotto99 and HighFlight
M

Manfrotto99

Student
Oct 10, 2023
I would say yes, just don't go with expectations of getting the person back. A good therapist will be able to help you understand why things happened and how to avoid them in the future. Finding a good therapist is another story.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Yes definitely, most people do recover from suicidal thoughts remember. Only 0.1% of people CTB so your odds are very good.

Good luck whatever you decide.

nymphojuno

nymphojuno

girlfail (he/him)
Nov 30, 2023
you should go to therapy because YOU want to, not for any one person in your life. if you sincerely want to get better, regardless of whether they stay in your life or not, you should attend therapy.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie