• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sapphoslastpoem

sapphoslastpoem

Student
Jun 23, 2022
I'm getting more suicidal by the day, people won't stop tormenting me. I've tried so hard to get Meto from multiple doctors but I think they know I don't really have horrible nausea and migraines—I think they know I'm trying to use it to end my life. I really want it so bad but I'm tired of trying to get it, it seems impossible. I'm at the point now where I'll just risk taking it by itself and hoping to god that it'll be enough to kill me :(

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: RemainingDubious, pebpebpebpeb, restless.dreams and 10 others
donsie

donsie

She whispered and it echoed
Jan 9, 2024
I'm getting more suicidal by the day, people won't stop tormenting me. I've tried so hard to get Meto from multiple doctors but I think they know I don't really have horrible nausea and migraines—I think they know I'm trying to use it to end my life. I really want it so bad but I'm tired of trying to get it, it seems impossible. I'm at the point now where I'll just risk taking it by itself and hoping to god that it'll be enough to kill me :(
Is there an alternative no prescription option? It might not be as effective but something is better than nothing. I'm not very educated in this method, sorry I can't be more helpful.

• Hugs
Reactions: RemainingDubious
soontobedone

soontobedone

Leave blank
Feb 27, 2023
Try pet pharmacies for Meto.

• Hugs
D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
Try domperidone? It's basically given away in my country, no prescription required and works as well as metoclopramide

• Hugs
Reactions: RemainingDubious, Cakeisalie, Null Hypothesis and 2 others
PrettyPotato

PrettyPotato

-
Dec 11, 2023
Try domperidone? It's basically given away in my country, no prescription required and works as well as metoclopramide
Another vote for domperidone!
I believe unlike meto it doesnt cross the blood brain barrier so you dont have the risk of EPS (extra pyramidal symptoms / involuntary spasms) - seemed the best choice to me.

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: RemainingDubious, Mayonaise, cryone and 3 others
D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
Another vote for domperidone!
I believe unlike meto it doesnt cross the blood brain barrier so you dont have the risk of EPS (extra pyramidal symptoms / involuntary spasms) - seemed the best choice to me.
Yup it doesn't cross the Blood-Brain Barrier!

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: RemainingDubious, Null Hypothesis, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Sounds like a bad idea

• Informative
Reactions: broth0100, MeaningDork, ScubaCTB and 2 others
Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
My greatest terror is a failed suicide attempt

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: RemainingDubious, TiredOfAllThis, Chronicoverwhelm and 8 others
D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
I guess you could rectally administer it, however I don't think shoving salt up your ass will be very comfortable

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: mtoro998, MeaningDork, Null Hypothesis and 3 others
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
I'm not willing to take meto because of the scary side effects I might have in case of a potential failed attempt. Most doctors where I'm from prescribe zofran for nausea except it makes me SUPER dizzy to the point where I can't function at all

Instead I got domperidone. I had to buy it from an online pharmacy using bitcoin because it's banned here but it's better than nothing. I'm not sure about the side effects but apparently it's safer than meto

• Hugs
Reactions: RemainingDubious and Praestat_Mori
prettycvnt

prettycvnt

Dec 15, 2023
I'm not willing to take meto because of the scary side effects I might have in case of a potential failed attempt. Most doctors where I'm from prescribe zofran for nausea except it makes me SUPER dizzy to the point where I can't function at all

Instead I got domperidone. I had to buy it from an online pharmacy using bitcoin because it's banned here but it's better than nothing. I'm not sure about the side effects but apparently it's safer than meto

would you mind sharing where you got the domperidone?

Reactions: heavyeyes
Decided98

Decided98

“All life is a near death experience.”
Dec 27, 2022
You can get it online pharmacy I did

• Hugs
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
If anybody (including the op) is going to take SN or something equally nasty may I recommend spraying the back of your throat and tongue with some topical lidocaine spray like xylocaine 10mg for your mouth. Then do some taste tastes with some bitter or salty liquids to get used to drinking with the numbed parts. It should greatly take away the horrible taste somewhat.

• Informative
Reactions: RemainingDubious, heysunshine and heavyeyes
MeaningDork

MeaningDork

If there's a will, there's a way.
Jan 14, 2024
  • Yay!
Reactions: RemainingDubious and DepressedChemMajor
D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
If anybody (including the op) is going to take SN or something equally nasty may I recommend spraying the back of your throat and tongue with some topical lidocaine spray like xylocaine 10mg for your mouth. Then do some taste tastes with some bitter or salty liquids to get used to drinking with the numbed parts. It should greatly take away the horrible taste somewhat.
Haha I once fucked the calculations and numbed my throat with 100mg instead of 10mg. Burnt like hell but it quickly went away, then I lost my gag reflex and couldnt swallow for some time😂

• Yay!
Reactions: Lost Magic, RemainingDubious and heavyeyes
restless.dreams

restless.dreams

inactive (see my profile)
Feb 7, 2024
@sapphoslastpoem Were you ever able to find an antiemetic? I live in the US too and I've been unable to get a prescription.

I live in the US too. It banned here. I had to buy it online
Would you feel comfortable PMing me with the source? No worries if not <3

• Hugs
Tommen Baratheon

Tommen Baratheon

1+1=3
Dec 26, 2023
Domperidone (Motilium) or Primperan (Metoclopramide) ?

H

heysunshine

Feb 27, 2024
I live in the US too. It banned here. I had to buy it online
I am having trouble finding it in the US. Would you be comfortable sharing the link with me in a pm? I understand if you aren't comfortable doing that though!

• Hugs
Naked Weapon

Naked Weapon

Watch another angel die
Jan 7, 2024
The PPH says that you can use Dramamine (dimenhydrinate) and that's over the counter. According to the label it's an anti-emetic.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: heysunshine and RemainingDubious
HypoxicHeaven

HypoxicHeaven

why am I conscious?
Oct 26, 2023
just take another dose right after you throw up the first one

• Hugs
Cakeisalie

Cakeisalie

"A man chooses, a slave obeys."
Sep 7, 2020
My situation is similar with the exception that I haven't bought the medicines on the list yet, I'm too lazy to seal the bathroom, that's why I'm going to change the method, I'm going to buy a 3000mm camping tent, use the SN+CO, the sn is just an anti-failure method, since 2012 I've been fantasizing in my mind about ctb by CO.

• Hugs
RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

All of these lies are not worth fighting for
Feb 18, 2024
i've got no idea how effective it will be but i managed to get prochlorperazine from a online pharmacy, apparently it's better than metoclopramide.

i have practically no knowledge of substances and how they'll react with sn.

i'm probably only going to use sn (if my order comes) as a backup incase my preferred escape route lead me where i want.