idlegirl

idlegirl

Mar 17, 2023
i'm getting a new mattress today so i might have to put any plans on the back burner 😹 lol

it's the little things sometimes that motivate you to keep going a bit longer!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: aSilentVoice, jdog2498, 710 and 6 others
Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
What is it? One of those ones that come in a small box and expand like Casper?

I swear that's so true. Sometimes it's something that will really help every day like a mattress. But I also have a habit of buying stupid things I'll never ever use as a small attempt for an excuse to get through that day.

• Hugs
Reactions: idlegirl and Xernarot
manta

manta

its gonna be ok
Mar 26, 2023
Nice, some good sleep can definitely help keep you going too!

I had mine shipped and it just about punched me in the face when it expanded while I was opening it 😂 be careful lol.

Glad to hear that you're going to stay around for a bit longer! Hang in there

Reactions: idlegirl
idlegirl

idlegirl

Mar 17, 2023
What is it? One of those ones that come in a small box and expand like Casper?

I swear that's so true. Sometimes it's something that will really help every day like a mattress. But I also have a habit of buying stupid things I'll never ever use as a small attempt for an excuse to get through that day.
it's a big rolled up one that will take a few days to inflate so yeah kind of! i'm excited to
sleep on it- my current one is way past its best.

i loveeee buying things, it gives me such a thrill, i suppose that's why i have so much credit card debt 🥲
Nice, some good sleep can definitely help keep you going too!

I had mine shipped and it just about punched me in the face when it expanded while I was opening it 😂 be careful lol.

Glad to hear that you're going to stay around for a bit longer! Hang in there
when i unrolled it it sprang up for me too! luckily no casualties though 😹😹😹

thank you for your kind words and encouragement :)

Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
i loveeee buying things, it gives me such a thrill, i suppose that's why i have so much credit card debt 🥲
Ah! Well a mattress is a good use of money imo. But please restrain yourself buying smaller things on credit going forward! That's advice for myself as well lol An area that I need to discipline myself in

jdog2498

jdog2498

Dec 8, 2022
i'm getting a new mattress today so i might have to put any plans on the back burner 😹 lol

it's the little things sometimes that motivate you to keep going a bit longer!
Insomnia lovers be like: just got my new bed frame! Cushioning on car is great too that thick foam is amazing 😍. I wish though I could just lay on my bed and rest, without dying of boredom. My favorite bed is hammock though, just send me back to the womb fam. What's your favorite type of mattress? 😀

idlegirl

idlegirl

Mar 17, 2023
Ah! Well a mattress is a good use of money imo. But please restrain yourself buying smaller things on credit going forward! That's advice for myself as well lol An area that I need to discipline myself in
i am much better at disciplining now however a good amount of that is because i am never approved for any credit except ones with obscenely high interest 😹
Insomnia lovers be like: just got my new bed frame! Cushioning on car is great too that thick foam is amazing 😍. I wish though I could just lay on my bed and rest, without dying of boredom. My favorite bed is hammock though, just send me back to the womb fam. What's your favorite type of mattress? 😀
i'm excellent at just lying in bed. i'm perfectly content just lying in bed doing nothing. i would do it most days if i could!
i've never slept in a hammock but i can imagine the womb feeling would be immaculate.
my favourite mattress is any one that doesn't feel like sleeping on rubble aka my old one 😠