angeldevil

angeldevil

angel kinnie
Feb 26, 2023
i really do wanna commit sometime close to rn. its been on my mind so much and i think ive made my mind. basically i cant keep living in these shitty conditions and im pretty sure this decision is the best for me and i have everything needed ready for it and a perfect place. i really hope this will be the successful one and if it is i'll be gone most likely in the span of 2 weeks. might change my mind if something happens but just in case bye and thank you everyone for helping me here(:

• Hugs
Reactions: avaruus, LoiteringClouds, hellispink and 3 others
puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
I'm sorry about your living conditions. I wish the world was kinder to you.
might change my mind if something happens
Out of curiosity, what 'something' could happen to change your mind? If you do want anything, I'm here for you.

Reactions: angeldevil
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I know it feels overwhelming. Do know I also feel that way, I get you. I feel my heart breaking in pieces every night. And I am also close to leaving. Just follow your gut with a cold head always. Its okay to wait or reflect, and its also okay whatever other decision you may take as long as you are sure of it. Sending you hugs and best wishes.

Reactions: angeldevil
angeldevil

angeldevil

angel kinnie
Feb 26, 2023
I'm sorry about your living conditions. I wish the world was kinder to you.

Out of curiosity, what 'something' could happen to change your mind? If you do want anything, I'm here for you.
probably anything that could give me any faith that it's actually worth it to continue, but i dont really know specifically what that'd be, maybe even taking to someone would help at least a bit but idk

• Love
Reactions: puella
puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
probably anything that could give me any faith that it's actually worth it to continue, but i dont really know specifically what that'd be, maybe even taking to someone would help at least a bit but idk
Please talk to me whenever you want. I'm here for you, for anything you ask.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans.