• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
So I can commit myself to the deed...

After months of no access to EM (darknet market), the site is finally working flawlessly for me. I decided to order Midazolam. For 40 € s/h included, 10 to 30 x 15mg oral pills can be gotten. I chose the lowest quantity to minimise the customs' risk towards drugs in my highly repressive country, since my goal is only to trial it, not a routine consumption. Alternatively, it also comes in liquid form, at various concentration levels. The container's size then may or may not be small and the tag on it (if not removed, could be arranged w/ seller ?) not discreet.

Midazolam is a powerful short-acting benzo, used for its anaesthetic properties in surgical procedures. In fact, in France it's officially the medical drug of choice, used as standalone most of the time (only topped up by anti-psychotics in case of resistance), to induce unconsciousness.
By IV, anything from 0.5 (fragile / old person) to 2.5mg could "put to sleep", typically during 1 hour (the timeframe window aimed). There are 2 ways to administer it, at a defined potent stat dose (less common) or gradually every 2-3 minutes at a lower titration dose (around 1mg for sane normal people) repeatedly, until the desired effect of unresponsiveness is met. Then normally, a maintenance dose of the initial effective dose is to be repeated every hour to prolong the state.
The oral bio availability is low, about 40% on average, with extremes ranging from 25% to 70%.
Its effects are not guaranteed to steady for everyone and can fluctuate. This explains that a few death penalty inmates would occasionally wake up in pain in the middle of a procedure, against other toxic drugs entering in action, though I'm guessing the awakening should tend to happen too late during a CTB procedure whose element also causes to pass out, thus the concern be irrelevant. Taken orally, my quest is to figure out or guess estimate the time of onset, cause I found variations in claims, from 10 to 20 (average ?) to 30 minutes (down to 5 but the hope seems unrealistic)

Having in mind to evaluate how to sequence it into a SN exit, I plan to trial a quarter of pill first, then half, then full, and hopefully can make a conclusion on the effectiveness and guess estimate the time action it'd take to kick in already at a superior dose, before the need to increase to an elephant shot.

As a total rookie w/ benzos, it will be a deflowering with charm, before I experience Tranxene/Xanax (ordered w/ a private supplier, to the wrong country - can't collect 'em before at least mid-late June due to Corona restrictions, still).
Could Midazolam be dangerous if not controlled properly ? It seems to be used as well for palliative care, similarly to morphine, with weak patients nearing their fate. Any suggestion (experimental protocol, warning) welcomed.

I'll report once received.

Reactions: autumnal, Quarky00, Ἡγησίας and 2 others
L

laserfocus111

Student
Feb 11, 2020
it's hard to ctb with midazolam alone unfortunately. A higher dose usually means a longer time spent unconscious.

A

art711

Apr 23, 2020
If you have no tolerance to Benzos you'll be asleep in 15-20 minutes with 7.5 - 15 mg. Great idea.

Reactions: enjolras
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
it's hard to ctb with midazolam alone unfortunately. A higher dose usually means a longer time spent unconscious.

No other "danger" ?

6CB51C41 5E79 4D51 9046 0454B13F1C73

After a single intake too large (rehearsal), could memory loss establish itself and maintain past the short-term ?

Is respiratory arrest dependent in any way to respiratory health init ? (I have moderately strong asthma, capacity at 60%)

Could it be turned into a magic potion, according to 2.5 conditions : unhealthy start (+ old / weak) ... + external assistance to pursue a continuous administration.

9650873D 6F31 42F9 AFFA 05359BF19414

If you have no tolerance to Benzos you'll be asleep in 15-20 minutes with 7.5 - 15 mg. Great idea.

So what if you take the whole blister pack (10x) ?
Ideally, the target goal is 5-10mins, in order to take it last or concurrently, to achieve a safe order missing all opportunity to skip or mess with the SN ingestion, but working before the side effects.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
L

laserfocus111

Student
Feb 11, 2020
No other "danger" ?

View attachment 35623

After a single intake too large (rehearsal), could memory loss establish itself and maintain past the short-term ?

Is respiratory arrest dependent in any way to respiratory health init ? (I have moderately strong asthma, capacity at 60%)

Could it be turned into a magic potion, according to 2.5 conditions : unhealthy start (+ old / weak) ... + external assistance to pursue a continuous administration.

View attachment 35619

Ideally, the target goal is 5-10mins, in order to take it last or concurrently, to achieve a safe order missing all opportunity to skip or mess with the SN ingestion, but working before the side effects.
Theoretically yes it can cause respiratory depression. But in reality when used as a standalone agent it seldom gets what you want. You'll have to combine it with other agents.
I'm using midazolam as part of my regime and it's not going to do the heavy lifting.

• Aww..
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
There isn't anything too magical about it. It's a water soluble benzo that is fast acting and fairly short duration as far as benzos go. The water soluble and fast acting part have lent themselves to making it the benzo of choice for surgical usage.

The duration of action is adequate for the method you are looking at. As with all benzos, an OD using them alone is rare (ceiling effect). Keep in mind with high dose usage, anterograde (short term) amnesia can occur.

Regarding the death row cases, there are a variety of variables there. Were they actually given the correct/not expired dosage? Second, as you know, benzos have a ceiling and are just not as good as barbs, etomidate, or propofol in inducing deeper levels of anesthesia. Thankfully. Their practice used alone for painful procedures (e.g. reducing a dislocated arm) is decreasing. When used like this, a patient asleep will often wake up during the procedure and respond as expected. Third, people can respond strangely under benzos, especially under stress.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunset Limited, autumnal, laserfocus111 and 1 other person
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
No other "danger" ?

View attachment 35623

View attachment 35619

RED: That's 0.1% of respiratory depression , it's really low , and this is not respiratory arrest but depression -- not fatal .
YELLOW: That's a hangover , after effects . May happen few hours after . Well , careful to drive a car or go down the stairs .
GREEN: For IV .

It is safe in children . So it should be safe overall . As for effects , efficacy and timeline :
At this higher dose oral midazolam had an onset of action of 15 minutes and was effective in 76% of children (as measured by anxiety score and/or subsequent amnesia). Amnesia was reported in 66% of children.
Oral midazolam is administered as a pre-anesthetic agent for pediatric patients. The usual dose is 0.5-0.75mg/kg.1 The dose is drawn up from the ampoule and mixed with juice prior to administration due to its bitter taste. The bioavailability of oral midazolam is 15-27%, onset of action 10-20 minutes, and duration of sedation 20 minutes to 3 hours.
Guidelines regarding dosage , duration , complaints and side effects :

The variations are common with benzos , and also occur with a patient . You can see effects within 15m when tested , but at the same condition and state of mind it will be 20m at another attempt . I take some of my benzos/z sublinguial and it is 5 to 10 minutes faster, but I don't remember if that's true with Midazolam . Despite variations you will get a sense of how it affects you , for example 10m feeling relaxed , 15m feeling hazy , 20m fall asleep . If you try to recount you will possibly forget minute 12 and after , for example . I test benzos with laptop and write down when and how , some of the later things I wrote I don't remember writing .

Xanax onset will be similar (15m) but effects should last longer (6-8h) . They will be mild regarding memory loss and sleep , more pronounced with anxiety , calmness . It may have a come down (feeling down).

Tranxene is a stronger anxiolytic . It has a more strong "intoxicating" feel to it , like being mildly drunk and heavy . It is anxiolytic and make one feel more relaxed , but at the same time drains you , really hard to explain . Onset around 1h and duration is long (1-1.5 days but most effects wear off after 12h) . It could be good for pre-ctb anxiety (i.e. the hours before) .

Adding another benzo to Tranxene will make you really out , not incapacitated , but pretty out of it . One can do simple tasks like drinking , but not much (like walking: dangerous) .

Back to Midazolam . From what I've read bioavailability is more around 20% . Taking half pill means 0.2 of 7.5mg = 1.5mg , which is a nice low dosage . I'm not sure it will make you fully asleep , but if you're tired before maybe .

There are two main dangers with Midazolam , but both are not medical really . One is addiction , which I would find rare after single time usage , and you are already very anxious and cautious . I don't think you'll experience "amazing euphoria" ;) The other is doing stuff that you don't control/aware , like walking the stairs or (cliche) driving a car . But also calling people or .. writing in forums ;) I don't find the last one dangerous though . You can always write a document with time and how you feel and update it before you fall asleep .

• Hugs
Reactions: Moony21, Busdriver, enjolras and 2 others
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Ordered 6 items at EM to taste / compare, none arrived, 2-3 weeks ago. The lock from the Corona is so not done, at least in my niche country.
Midazolam was supposed to take 5 to 8 days for Europe. As a basis, no tracking is provided unless the package is late. Despite the fact it has been now, the seller ignores my message requests to reveal it.

• Aww..
Reactions: Busdriver and Ἡγησίας
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Tranxene is a stronger anxiolytic . It has a more strong "intoxicating" feel to it , like being mildly drunk and heavy . It is anxiolytic and make one feel more relaxed , but at the same time drains you , really hard to explain . Onset around 1h and duration is long (1-1.5 days but most effects wear off after 12h) . It could be good for pre-ctb anxiety (i.e. the hours before) .

Adding another benzo to Tranxene will make you really out , not incapacitated , but pretty out of it . One can do simple tasks like drinking , but not much (like walking: dangerous) .

Have to take 2x 10mg of Tranxene to notice something, then it's quite effective intoxication wise. It can make me stumble standing up, with the head turning. I'd describe it as pleasantly drunk, slight euphoria, no particular bad feeling.
At this dose, the onset is rapid in my case, maybe 30 minutes. If not resisting, I could use it as an okay-good sedative within a couple minutes, less annoying regarding sensations than Zolpidem which make me feel incomfortable. But it's not a use I'd maintain given my tolerance threshold.
Didn't notice persistent effects waking up after sleep. Also, don't know what to comment about the anti-anxiolitic property, it doesn't produce a ha-ha moment for me. But my anxiety must be very nevrotic & brainy rooted more than manifesting physically.

Ordered 6 items at EM to taste / compare, none arrived, 2-3 weeks ago. The lock from the Corona is so not done, at least in my niche country.
Midazolam was supposed to take 5 to 8 days for Europe. As a basis, no tracking is provided unless the package is late. Despite the fact it has been now, the seller ignores my message requests to reveal it.

Received 2/6 items. Xanax is not sealed in blister pack but came exposed to air in a simple open-ended cardboard/paper enveloppe

1AD403E3 1EFB 4F69 AD22 D0EB5305E5D3 40484097 8E70 4257 9EE2 444276F1D17D

Conditioned this way, are they not gonna deteriorate faster (if not already) ? The air humidity here is normal I guess. I'll repack in a glass jar.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and Busdriver
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Xanax 0.5mg during the day when I was feeling sick w/ anxiety, felt almost nothing, barely some calmness. Thought it was even more ineffective than Tranxene 10mg, like a placebo.
Xanax 1mg at night, didn't feel a transition of intoxication (didn't have time to?), normal sleep onset (usually it takes a very long delay), slept 12 hours, double than my short nights (6 hours or interrupted). Woke up not fully rested, about okay, better than usual cause I always feel extreme fatigue. Mind rather spaced out, hard to access, I'm having difficulty to start my day, dislike.

I'm not growing as a fan of benzos. Nothing spectacular for me. I'm more satisfied about the effects of AD / Seroplex.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, laserfocus111 and Busdriver
L

laserfocus111

Student
Feb 11, 2020
Xanax is just weak compared to tranxene .

enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Took 2x 0.5mg Xanax + 2x 10mg Tranxene because I wanted to forget a bad moment. Laying in bed, felt nothing special, still had difficulties to find sleep, then normal night. I'll stop here before developing tolerance. Unless Midazolam makes a difference, this is a disappointment, in MY case. It didn't bring me confidence that it's something I'd count on in between a SN sequence. Too unreliable. It'll be N or nothing, but for now, I'm trying hard & my best to forget about CTB although the call is fierce.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: laserfocus111 and Ἡγησίας
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Tried Zoplicone/Ambien ...didn't make me sleep :( only tired. Same bad taste in the mouth than Zolpidem, way milder, no other bad sensations like the buzzy headache with Zolpidem. Why oh why do I barely react correctly to anything. Handle me to the science & please rewire my cables

enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
6A8B1685 F8D9 4112 865E A820726DD41D

2 months after, lost money .... Don't trade with this EM seller
For another seller/product, I escalated a dispute but the coins escrowed have been frozen but not been returned yet after a very long time. Troubles igniting are not a sign of happy ending in my experience.
Received successfully numerous other items but the prices are definitely not interesting

Last edited:
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
View attachment 40015

2 months after, lost money .... Don't trade with this EM seller
For another seller/product, I escalated a dispute but the coins escrowed have been frozen but not been returned yet after a very long time. Troubles igniting are not a sign of happy ending in my experience.
Received successfully numerous other items but the prices are definitely not interesting

Alright, the curiosity is just itching me. Will give it another go. Reordering with a different seller, alongside Diazepam to compare. Still 15mg pills, even if liquid at 1mg/ml is available (too expensive, by a 5 times multiplier)

Reactions: Busdriver
G

Gratefulcorpse

Aug 20, 2019
I am currently on the 15 mg Midazolam pill and every twice in a while I overdose on it like maybe 6 pills and all it does is make me a zombie by knocking me out and it gives me amnesia all the time. I don't think Midazolam will work on its own but it can be used with other more reliable methods like painless drowning.

Reactions: Viro_Major
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Precious rare feedback ! Not meant to work as a standalone, like other benzos. Do you have the impression it could mask pain or discomfort symptoms (of SN) ?

Reactions: Busdriver and Living_Hurts_so_Much