• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bugasboy

bugasboy

Prepping to CTB.
Oct 1, 2020
Hello, this may not mean much but I hope your day is going alright.

Now, I am planning on taking SN using Stan's guide but will use sleeping pill an hour before taking SN

The sleeping pill I will use is Midazolam Dormicum and I am wondering how many tablets should I take, is one enough?

also would Xanor work as an anti-anxiety pill to take before SN?

Last edited:
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Hello,
Bioactivity of midazolam taken orally is about 36%. Since dosage required for sedation is 7,5 mg then you should take about 21 mg in pills, let's round this to 22,5 mg. If you have 7,5 mg tablets then take 3 of them, if you have 15 mg then take 1 and half.

bugasboy

bugasboy

Prepping to CTB.
Oct 1, 2020
Hello,
Bioactivity of midazolam taken orally is about 36%. Since dosage required for sedation is 7,5 mg then you should take about 21 mg in pills, let's round this to 22,5 mg. If you have 7,5 mg tablets then take 3 of them, if you have 15 mg then take 1 and half.

Thank you for this answer, much appreciated. Though I would like to ask another question, can Xanor be also a replacement for Midazolam? I'm honestly just trying my best to sleep away the process as much as possible when I ctb.

grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Thank you for this answer, much appreciated. Though I would like to ask another question, can Xanor be also a replacement for Midazolam? I'm honestly just trying my best to sleep away the process as much as possible when I ctb.
Honestly I would use Xanor rather than Midazolam in terms of ctb. Alprazolam is more anxiolytic and less hypnotic tham Midazolam. That means you'll simply be less anxious but not as sleepy as after midazolam. I know your goal is to sleep through the process but I would advise you to think it through again. Being seduced by Midazolam means you'll have less control over your behaviour which lowers the chance of success. You might harm yourself instead of getting on the bus. I hope you know what you are doing.

• Love
Reactions: bugasboy
bugasboy

bugasboy

Prepping to CTB.
Oct 1, 2020
Honestly I would use Xanor rather than Midazolam in terms of ctb. Alprazolam is more anxiolytic and less hypnotic tham Midazolam. That means you'll simply be less anxious but not as sleepy as after midazolam. I know your goal is to sleep through the process but I would advise you to think it through again. Being seduced by Midazolam means you'll have less control over your behaviour which lowers the chance of success. You might harm yourself instead of getting on the bus. I hope you know what you are doing.

Thank you so much for your insights and for your concern. Yes I am just weighing out the options on which kind of medicines should be a go and a no. Of course with that said, I'm still following through Stan's SN guide.

I guess a 500 mcg Tablet of Alprazolam Xanor is good enough before an hour taking SN.

Last edited: