promapicide

promapicide

Jun 9, 2022
I heard some people have died from touching the transformer in a microwave. If I touched it after soaking in a salt bath, would it be lethal? If it goes wrong, what would happen? I know nothing about this subject tbh, but I like the idea because of how accessible it is.

Thank you in advance for the replies❤️

B

brokeandbroken

Paragon
Apr 18, 2023
You'll likely start a/set yourself on fire or give yourself electrical burns. Though if anyone here has any electrical engineering experience they may better be able to help you better.

Reactions: promapicide
AbusedInnocent

AbusedInnocent

Enemy brain ain't cooperating
Apr 5, 2024
1Amp 2KV 50-60Hz will kill you if the current passes through your heart, still wouldn't recommend though.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and promapicide
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
There are much easier ways to die.

Reactions: rozeske, Praestat_Mori and promapicide
promapicide

promapicide

Jun 9, 2022
There are much easier ways to die.
Do you have any recommendations? I'm someone who struggles understanding complex instructions/concepts, so it seems both living and dying have been particularly difficult lol

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Hanging, drowning, jumping, falling.
A fast four...

VeryShy

VeryShy

Disabled due to severe autism, and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
I would highly suggest against this method, as like people said, there are more effective and peaceful methods.

BasilThePlant

BasilThePlant

Aug 13, 2024
This seems awfully unreliable to me. Im in no way encouraging it, but I would personally rather have an instant ctb, such as jumping. That way it is guaranteed, and nearly painless.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I think if you read about executions on the "electric chair" you come to the conclusion that dying by electrical current isn't a good method at all.

There can be deadly accidents but people also survived thunderbolts severely injured ...

Reactions: rozeske and promapicide
Epikur

Epikur

Oct 6, 2023
Electrocution is very nasty. They use up to 5kV DC, which will burn flesh and muscles ... using lower voltage AC has a different effect. Cramps, pain, at some point your heart might stop, but this can take minutes of suffering ...