• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

imcadt99

imcadt99

Feb 23, 2023
I've been trying to layout backup plans in case my plan A, inert gas, fails. SN is currently my plan B though I fear I will be unable to execute it if I'm left in a brain damaged state and thus I am looking for an idiot-proof plan Z, regardless of how painful it might be. It only needs to be very effective and easy to execute.

I've tried to attain cyanide but I have yet to find a source that does not require a business address or professional credentials. Hence the consideration of the microwave.

I watch a lot of DIY/engineering type content on YouTube and people often warn about the dangers of using a microwave transformer in projects given it outputs 1800-2800 volts at 1 amp which is very lethal. I'd like to think this would be an easy, although painful, method assuming I disassemble the microwave first before attempting my plan A.

For context, this video claims a success rate of 70%. I'm considering first disassembling the microwave with insulated gloves, discharging the transformer, then connecting electrodes across my chest much like a defibrillator. In the event that I fail, I can flip a switch thus recharging the transformer. As an added bonus the nervous system stimulation will prevent screaming thus avoiding any unwanted attention.

If any electricians or people more educated on this topic could share their thoughts I would greatly appreciate it! Any alternative recommendations are also welcomed.

Last edited:
imcadt99

imcadt99

Feb 23, 2023
This is partially a bump since delayed approval buried this thread, but how would you recommend attaching leads to the transformer? Initially I was considering defibrillator pads but actually looking at them I have no idea how I would go about connecting them.

Also I'd want to connect the leads across my heart, right? I want to avoid damaging my limbs in the event that I fail.

Octavia

Octavia

“I’d… rather kill myself.”
Mar 4, 2023
I had wind of a potential source of cyanide, but its legitimacy is unknown and their price is pretty high (1500 USD for 1g of cyanide). They claim to be a Russian poisonmaker and so far I have not picked up any major red flags, but most of his reviews are in Russian and I don't think that most of his clients are the type to leave reviews either. If you look around you should be able to find them, they somehow have a website on the clear net. Email handle starts with c and ends with y.

Depending on how things develop with my situation I may resort to using his services, but if you try to make a purchase earlier, please let me know how things go.

Reactions: imcadt99
imcadt99

imcadt99

Feb 23, 2023
I had wind of a potential source of cyanide, but its legitimacy is unknown and their price is pretty high (1500 USD for 1g of cyanide). They claim to be a Russian poisonmaker and so far I have not picked up any major red flags, but most of his reviews are in Russian and I don't think that most of his clients are the type to leave reviews either. If you look around you should be able to find them, they somehow have a website on the clear net. Email handle starts with c and ends with y.

Depending on how things develop with my situation I may resort to using his services, but if you try to make a purchase earlier, please let me know how things go.
I was speaking with another user about obtaining cyanide and I was referred to your post. I think I may have found the seller you're referring to though I'm hesitant given the price. If you follow through with the purchase please post about it!

Reactions: Octavia
Octavia

Octavia

“I’d… rather kill myself.”
Mar 4, 2023
I was speaking with another user about obtaining cyanide and I was referred to your post. I think I may have found the seller you're referring to though I'm hesitant given the price. If you follow through with the purchase please post about it!
It was a scam unfortunately. Looks like I'm going to be behind schedule.

blacksand

blacksand

Experienced
May 2, 2023
This is partially a bump since delayed approval buried this thread, but how would you recommend attaching leads to the transformer? Initially I was considering defibrillator pads but actually looking at them I have no idea how I would go about connecting them.

Also I'd want to connect the leads across my heart, right? I want to avoid damaging my limbs in the event that I fail.
electrical methods also interest me. A pole step down transformer run backwards seems promising.