Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Busdriver, Bluedew, Bärchen and 2 others
Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
I am a MGTOW man. I ate 100 red pills.
I only like anime, comic book and manga girls, because they're cute and NOT real.

Reactions: Bluedew
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
Steph is cold, Ams, Mj get right, Sandman. They are a good place to start. They explain the why. But by applying the red pill to my previous experiences I now understand why certain people act they way they did. In no way I am bitter and now just aware. Check your dms btw.

• Love
Reactions: Bluedew, Bärchen and Ghassane
Bärchen

Bärchen

Distracting myself through Life
Apr 7, 2019
Yes me. I'm not hateful or anything.
I have nothing in common with women and its way too much work. Plus all the stress and risk.
And i'm 34, women in my age bracket want kids and marriage. i dont want that, i rather stay alone till i die.
On youtube i would recommend better bachelor.

• Love
Reactions: Busdriver, SuicidalSymphonies, Bluedew and 2 others
Ghassane

Ghassane

Feral kitten
Mar 8, 2020
I have nothing in common with women and its way too much work. Plus all the stress and risk.
And i'm 34, women in my age bracket want kids and marriage. i dont want that, i rather stay alone till i die.
Good recommendation, had fun laughing on a video.

Reactions: Bluedew
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Maybe you just haven't met the right people because there's plenty of woman who are child free/don't plan on having kids and don't want marriage

Reactions: Abgrundanziehung, Meditation guide and restingspot
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I have nothing in common with women
You're both human?

As you get older it's a sad way to live, not having a mate you love. It's like night and day, how those who have committed relationships live and how singles live. One is full of life fun companionship and one is just lonely and empty. Men don't handle being single well as they get older and statistically die much younger.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bct
rundschlinge78

rundschlinge78

Jul 30, 2020
I so have no clue.
For me MGTOW means maximum gross take off weight!

what is the meaning here?

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
what is the meaning here?
It's something like "men going without women" and involves rejection of female companionship aside from maybe one night stands for some of them. It's a backlash against equality of the sexes and feminism.

They think women are all gold diggers out to get their money or marry them to use them as providers for the kids they have by someone else.

Reactions: Black Rose Bunny
T

thereandgone

Trying to close my loop
May 7, 2020
Speaking of MGTOW...did you see Tomi Lahren's recent rant on men being "trash" and boyish?

rundschlinge78

rundschlinge78

Jul 30, 2020
It's something like "men going without women" and involves rejection of female companionship aside from maybe one night stands for some of them. It's a backlash against equality of the sexes and feminism.
Straight men, then?

Reactions: Black Rose Bunny and clocktower
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Straight men, then?
supposedly. I don't know for sure but it makes me wonder. The only one I know is desperately hiding his bisexuality. He hates gays openly and it is way over the top. I read that some only hire prostitutes and they have a saying "you aren't paying for sex, you are paying them to leave". (As if the sex worker can't wait to get out of there.)

Openly proclaiming you despise half the human race can't be healthy. Hating women is the only type of hating you can do and talk about openly. Women haven't mobilized and formed a cohesive political force the way some other groups such as gays or minorities have.

Last edited:
Reactions: Élégie, Bct, Black Rose Bunny and 2 others
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Used to be but then stopped because that shit didn't vibe with me

Reactions: Abgrundanziehung and Nymph
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Has anyone ever seen single men who are straight and over 50? I have. I won't go into it but they are a lot different from married men of that age group.

Reactions: Black Rose Bunny
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
u calling me a woman hater made me so furious i wish u apologis
I think you must have misread something I wrote. I don't even know you or remember reading anything you wrote before.

Last edited: