Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
Would going to Mexico to do this be a bad idea? Anyone know of anyone here who has done that, is anyone contemplating it?

H

hamednova

I did it for the lulzs
Apr 22, 2019
Would going to Mexico to do this be a bad idea? Anyone know of anyone here who has done that, is anyone contemplating it?
There are a lot of " mexican pet stores" across the mexican border. If you have time and money you can buy n there. The problem is shipping it back to the usa. You can ship it to your home via mexico post office using a false name.

Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
Why not just use it in mexico? Just playing out a worst comes to worst scenario

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Maksimka Ai and ArtVandelay
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Can't say for sure but at least is a bit easier to get controlled substances. Beside, if you're lucky or unlucky enough can do you the favor. I'm pretty familiar with the country.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
J.E. Morrow

J.E. Morrow

Jan 8, 2019
There was an article in the news two years ago about foreign people who came to Mexico to ctb with N. Here's the link:

(it's in spanish but I guess Google Translator will work)

Reactions: LadyAbandon, Lifeisatrap and Alchemist
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
There was an article in the news two years ago about foreign people who came to Mexico to ctb with N. Here's the link:

(it's in spanish but I guess Google Translator will work)
Sometimes having lax regulations and corrupt authorities can be good.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Maksimka Ai and J.E. Morrow
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
There are travel groups that go to countries like Mexico to purchase N. Unfortunately, I think you have to be a certain age.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
There are travel groups that go to countries like Mexico to purchase N. Unfortunately, I think you have to be a certain age.
That sounds like a really good tourism package. "Come for the food, stay for the N".

Reactions: LadyAbandon
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
That sounds like a really good tourism package. "Come for the food, stay for the N".
It was either Exit International or a similar group. I remember reading that they would all go to a vet clinic in Mexico and buy bottles of N to take back home with them. Everyone was middle-age to elderly with physical health problems.

Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
It was either Exit International or a similar group. I remember reading that they would all go to a vet clinic in Mexico and buy bottles of N to take back home with them. Everyone was middle-age to elderly with physical health problems.
Sounds like a nice, too bad it's limited to old and sick only. Maybe people can come individually, after all it's relatively cheap to buy anything.

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Sounds like a nice, too bad it's limited to old and sick only. Maybe people can come individually, after all it's relatively cheap to buy anything.
You could. People were traveling in a group for safety concerns, since they didn't feel comfortable going to some of the neighborhoods alone and didn't know the area.

Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
You could. People were traveling in a group for safety concerns, since they didn't feel comfortable going to some of the neighborhoods alone and didn't know the area.
That's a good idea, specially for anyone who isn't local. My recomendation is to avoid any locals called Bryan, Brandon, or Kevin.

• Yay!
Reactions: J.E. Morrow
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
That's a good idea, specially for anyone who isn't local. My recomendation is to avoid any locals called Bryan, Brandon, or Kevin.
Avoiding anyone who speaks English would be a good idea. They would question you as to why you're buying N, unless it's common knowledge that people use it to CTB, if it is they will just try to "save you". I suppose as soon as you buy it you could go to some cheap hotel and drink it there.

Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Avoiding anyone who speaks English would be a good idea. They would question you as to why you're buying N, unless it's common knowledge that people use it to CTB, if it is they will just try to "save you". I suppose as soon as you buy it you could go to some cheap hotel and drink it there.
Luckyly most sellers won't care as long as you pay them, some might do bring up the controlled substance excuse. And yeah, that would be the smart way to do it because bring it back would be near impossible.

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Luckyly most sellers won't care as long as you pay them, some might do bring up the controlled substance excuse. And yeah, that would be the smart way to do it because bring it back would be near impossible.
I was actually wondering how those suicide tourist groups were managing to bring it back with them. I wish I could find the site where I read about it. I guess being sick and elderly will make it less likely to get searched by customs (smuggling an individual dose of N isn't exactly a high priority for them).