A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
I've read about the meto regimen, where you start at least a full day ahead of the event with this drug.

There are different toxins. N, SN, SA, others.

I think Dignitas suggests 10 mg before taking the N, I'm not quite sure.

As far as the rest is concerned, the latest 'book' from Nitschke suggest either taking 3 tabs of 10 mg meto one hour before taking the lethal drug, or the 48 hour regimen.

Note: I suffered adverse effects from 5 mg of meto, not keen to take a lot !

Meto has two dual functions - see the book.

Interestingly, on this website it has been stated (where ? don't know) that domperidone is too weak.
In his book, Nitschke suggests domperidone as an acceptable alterative. 20 mg before taking the lethal dose. I have no issues with domperidone. I seriously question Nitschke's suggestion of domperidone.

Opinions, insights ? This has been discussed on the forum, probably on several places.

Nitschke's book; https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/october-edition-of-ppeh.7187/#post-119656

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
intr0naut

intr0naut

Student
May 26, 2018
Both metoclopramide and domperidone are dopamine antagonists so they act in the same way. The only difference is that domperidone doesn't cross the blood-brain barrier so it's less likely to experience side effects such as movement disorders. However, this shouldn't effect the way it's working as an antiemetic because the chemical trigger zone is outside of that barrier; i say it's pretty strong and one can even take more without the likelyhood of side effect.
Dignitas uses 30mg of metoclopramide (liquid) 30 minutes before, if i remember correctly, but other antiemetics can be used if the patient is sensible to metoclopramide; 40mg domperidone should be a good alternative.
Also, they both act as gastroprokinetics, that is, they speed up the emptying of stomach and the intestines.

Reactions: About_to_Go, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Schopenhauer and 2 others
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
Aside from the fact that meto is halfway to an antipsychotic, it feels much more potent. Seriously, domperidone ? It feels weak.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
intr0naut

intr0naut

Student
May 26, 2018
Use the antiemetic you get the best results from.

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
#4 I'd rather not poison my self with something to see if the antiemetic works ...the question stands as is ...