theconductor25

theconductor25

Sep 7, 2024
After going through the forum, I'm wondering if Meto is really necessary for the SN method? Apparently, a lot of people who used Meto still vomited. Now, I would personally like to avoid using Meto because of the potential negative side effects it has. Instead, I plan on just using propranolol, paracetemol, benadryl (diphenhydramine), and the SN.

However, if I do end up using Meto, will I be able to avoid any side effects if I take it 40 minutes before the SN, instead of the 48 hour regimen?

cowboypants

cowboypants

From milkyway
May 7, 2024
Yeah 40 min is enough as PPH also says it. It's likely not effective as taking it for two days but good enough

Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
After going through the forum, I'm wondering if Meto is really necessary for the SN method? Apparently, a lot of people who used Meto still vomited. Now, I would personally like to avoid using Meto because of the potential negative side effects it has. Instead, I plan on just using propranolol, paracetemol, benadryl (diphenhydramine), and the SN.

However, if I do end up using Meto, will I be able to avoid any side effects if I take it 40 minutes before the SN, instead of the 48 hour regimen?
Meto isn't 100% necessary, but it's helpful in facilitating a successful attempt. it speeds up gastric emptying, which means the SN spends less time converting to nitric oxide in your stomach and more SN ends up in your gut. You also have a smaller window of time to vomit the SN out, since your stomach contents will empty into your intestines sooner than someone without Meto. it doesn't appear to help much with nausea though, as you've noticed. And you are correct that Meto can have some real nasty side effects, permanent ones like tardive dyskinesia.

If you're looking to avoid allowing too much time for these side effects to potentially arise, then a stat dose is more than adequate. according to stan's and vizzy's guide, the 48hr regimen isn't any more effective than the stat dose. and the pph advises a stat dose.

Reactions: divinemistress36, locked*n*loaded and theconductor25
A

Asleepatlast

Sep 12, 2024

Why do you want to use Benadryl?

theconductor25

theconductor25

Sep 7, 2024
Why do you want to use Benadryl?
I wanted something to make me sleepy so I would pass out after taking the SN. Not gonna take the Benadryl though bc the combination of benadryl and propranolol would probably knock me out before taking the SN.

Reactions: Asleepatlast