• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

uniqueusername39

uniqueusername39

Student
Mar 7, 2023
i just said "fuck it" one day and went out and tried asking for metoclopramide to a nearby drug store. to my shock, they gave me 10 pieces for 170 pesos no questions asked. having to go to a doctor and lie used to give me a lot of anxiety, so fyi.

Reactions: sapphoslastpoem and LonelyKitten
A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
Yes it is otc... Usually most drugs here are otc unless it's for mental health and those found deadly or with severe side effects.

sapphoslastpoem

sapphoslastpoem

Student
Jun 23, 2022
That's nice, I wish I lived somewhere where it was otc or had a friend who could ship it to me. I tried lying to a doctor to get some and all she would prescribe me was Zofran

S

skyhigh7688

Sep 9, 2023
i just said "fuck it" one day and went out and tried asking for metoclopramide to a nearby drug store. to my shock, they gave me 10 pieces for 170 pesos no questions asked. having to go to a doctor and lie used to give me a lot of anxiety, so fyi.
hello, saw your previous posts about sn a while ago and we bought from the same store. just wanted to ask if you have tested it yet