• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Thats why Im not choosing this method even if it was the only one available lmao
Metoclopramide acts in a way realted to haloperidol - I described in one post how haloperidol related extrapyramydal effect where so bad they drove me temporarily crazy. Im never going to subject myself to something like that willingly ever again, 3 people needed to hold me down to inject me in the hospital

Reactions: want to die 25
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
So... if I understand right, it'll make me shake like crazy?

Not everyone develop the same side effects.
Thats why Im not choosing this method even if it was the only one available lmao
Metoclopramide acts in a way realted to haloperidol - I described in one post how haloperidol related extrapyramydal effect where so bad they drove me temporarily crazy. Im never going to subject myself to something like that willingly ever again, 3 people needed to hold me down to inject me in the hospital

Since everyone were built differently. Not everyone experience the same side effects.
Well lets hope others have better tolerance to the drug.

Last edited:
Reactions: Honigwaffel
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
I just know I have only been on here since January and I have lost 2 people who followed the regimen exactly. Other than that I see a ton of threads where people failed because they did whatever the hell they wanted. Maybe you have a ton of meto and Benzos lying around for a 2nd attempt, but I wouldn't want to have to go after those things again.

Reactions: Soul
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Maybe the regimen works better because it hits more dopamine receptors? Might make them less sensitive to nausea afterwards.
A user here recently did the SN method with a stat dose 30mg meto and vomited 3 times in 15 minutes. That's really worryimg as I don't want to fail and be commited to a ward. He didn't take benzos which are proven to help nausea but still.

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
I just know I have only been on here since January and I have lost 2 people who followed the regimen exactly. Other than that I see a ton of threads where people failed because they did whatever the hell they wanted. Maybe you have a ton of meto and Benzos lying around for a 2nd attempt, but I wouldn't want to have to go after those things again.

You know thats not the case if you even read what I said. If a person have severe side effect from consuming the meto. I wouldnt recommend then to keep following the meto regimen more over even wiki said its not 100% needed. Thats why I want people to test out their meto and see its effect directly. Not just follow it blindly disregarding the side effect. Eps will develop the larger the dose that you take. You wouldnt be able to kill yourself if meto debilitate you so much you stop functioning properly. Thats why I take lora because the meto might kill me before the sn does if I took it in large quantity.

Also this is really really important. There Is no clear case that SN overdose cause any long term effect on the body. BUT meto EPS can be PERMANENT. Think about that.
Maybe the regimen works better because it hits more dopamine receptors? Might make them less sensitive to nausea afterwards.
A user here recently did the SN method with a stat dose 30mg meto and vomited 3 times in 15 minutes. That's really worryimg as I don't want to fail and be commited to a ward. He didn't take benzos which are proven to help nausea but still.

Well we excrete l around 26% meto each day from my research. So taking meto that long before taking the SN isnt that productive in ny opinion. By the second day you would have lose the meto from your first day by 52% and so on. Thats why I think people should take larger dose IF their body can handle it. Like 15/20mg thrice for 24 hours. Rather than 10mg thrice for 48 hours. I need someone to confirm it though. That is just my thoughts. I wont do that consider the side effect meto have on me. That's also why I need lora to compensate for my lower meto dose.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-05-10-16-02-34-658_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-10-16-02-34-658_com.android.chrome.png
    183 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_2019-05-11-11-28-38-814_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-11-11-28-38-814_com.android.chrome.png
    70.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Yeah, that part I get, but if I get hit with EPS, this basically means I turn into this shakey, tired mess?

There are many kind of EPS. It depend on which one that hit you. Also the eps onset depend largely on the dose you take. Higher the dose more likely it will happen.
Also I am testing out the 2mg lora +10mg meto right now. Will tell more after this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Honigwaffel and Whatshername
Whatshername

Whatshername

That Ghost Lady on the Hill
Dec 14, 2018
There are many kind of EPS. It depend on which one that hit you. Also the eps onset depend largely on the dose you take. Higher the dose more likely it will happen.
Also I am testing out the 2mg lora +10mg meto right now. Will tell more after this.

Thanks for the update, I just got my meto, but I also had a wisdom tooth extraction yesterday, so I'll wait with the testing till at least tomorrow, don't want to mix it with other meds. I will post my experience.

Reactions: Vegrau and Honigwaffel
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Permanent eps? IS that a thing? Omfg... So what's the solution is there a cure?

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
It can be permanent if it happened. But dont worry it happened very rarely. Its better you test the meto dose on your own. And see if you develop any side effects. If youre fine and dont feel anything severe. Then nothing to worry. And lora zepam or dia zepam can help mitigate the eps. Thats why I am using it.

Also this is my result from my test. Apparently using 2mg of lora and 10mg of meto hardly giving me any side effect. I am perfectly fine. It seems the sedative effect of both meto and lora doesnt work on me when I use them together. Its been four hours since I ingested both drugs. And I taken the drug 1 hour after my meal. Which is high in carb and fat. Dont know if those affect the drug's efficacy.

I will increase the dosage to 4mg lora and 20mg meto. Tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soul, Whatshername and spanishguy22
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
G
It can be permanent if it happened. But dont worry it happened very rarely. Its better you test the meto dose on your own. And see if you develop any side effects. If youre fine and dont feel anything severe. Then nothing to worry. And lora zepam or dia zepam can help mitigate the eps. Thats why I am using it.

Also this is my result from my test. Apparently using 2mg of lora and 10mg of meto hardly giving me any side effect. I am perfectly fine. It seems the sedative effect of both meto and lora doesnt work on me when I use them together. Its been four hours since I ingested both drugs. And I taken the drug 1 hour after my meal. Which is high in carb and fat. Dont know if those affect the drug's efficacy.

I will increase the dosage to 4mg lora and 20mg meto. Tomorrow.
Great news for you! I remember using 10 mg last year of meto to test It and nothing happened either.
I got Lora too, benzos are really important I'd say.
I heard Benadryl works great for eps maybe it will work well for you. It's all over studies.
Thanks for your research!

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
G
Great news for you! I remember using 10 mg last year of meto to test It and nothing happened either.
I got Lora too, benzos are really important I'd say.
I heard Benadryl works great for eps maybe it will work well for you. It's all over studies.
Thanks for your research!

Thats great if you doesnt feel any side effect then youre good. And yes I agree lora and diaze can be very helpful. I mainly concern about their sedative effect when using with meto. I want to knock myself out as quickly as possible. I will continue to up the dosage until I get the result I need. Will keep posting it here. Thank you too.

Reactions: throwaway_2620, spanishguy22 and Whatshername
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Thats great if you doesnt feel any side effect then youre good. And yes I agree lora and diaze can be very helpful. I mainly concern about their sedative effect when using with meto. I want to knock myself out as quickly as possible. I will continue to up the dosage until I get the result I need. Will keep posting it here. Thank you too.
This tardive dyskinesia shit is scary. I'm not trying to risk this with the suicidal depression. I may get Zofran or domperidone...
You should be careful. Old age can make you more at risk indeed

"Metoclopramide, a dopamine antagonist, has a strong correlation with the occurrence of TD.56 Old age, female sex, history of diabetes mellitus, and taking metoclopramide for 12+ weeks are risk factors for developing metoclopramide-induced TD. Metoclopramide is associated with respiratory dyskinesia and can manifest in TD as gasping, abnormal breathing, and irregular esophageal movements.56 Tapering metoclopramide has not been shown to decrease the risk of respiratory dyskinesia, and individuals with alterations in the CYP2D6 gene have decreased ability to metabolize metoclopramide and are more at risk for developing TD symptoms."

Reactions: Vegrau
Whatshername

Whatshername

Dec 14, 2018
All right, I took my first dose about 3 hours ago. Being cautious and because there is some alcohol in my system, I only took half a pill (5 mg). I currently only feel some sleepiness/drowsiness. No other side effects, though my mood worsened a bit. Tomorrow afternoon I'll take a full pill.

Reactions: Soul and Vegrau
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
All right, I took my first dose about 3 hours ago. Being cautious and because there is some alcohol in my system, I only took half a pill (5 mg). I currently only feel some sleepiness/drowsiness. No other side effects, though my mood worsened a bit. Tomorrow afternoon I'll take a full pill.

Thank you for your valuable input. As for me I will do 4mg lora and 20mg meto tomorrow.

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Just did my run with 4mg lora and 20mg meto. Around 14.33 and now is 21.28. I took the drug 15 min apart lora then meto. Well at first few hours everthing seems fine. Then I feel sleepy and fall asleep. Now I woke you feeling heavy and a bit disoriented. Feels like my limbs and head are both light and heavy at the same time. No nausea feelings. Just weakness all over. Also headache.

My eyes cant focus. Other than that I am find. Just feel sleepy constantly.

Reactions: Soul, throwaway_2620 and spanishguy22
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Just did my run with 4mg lora and 20mg meto. Around 14.33 and now is 21.28. I took the drug 15 min apart lora then meto. Well at first few hours everthing seems fine. Then I feel sleepy and fall asleep. Now I woke you feeling heavy and a bit disoriented. Feels like my limbs and head are both light and heavy at the same time. No nausea feelings. Just weakness all over. Also headache.

My eyes cant focus. Other than that I am find. Just feel sleepy constantly.
Yeah 4mg Lora is a potent dose.

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Yeah 4mg Lora is a potent dose.
Yeah but its wasnt that good of a sedative I hope it to be. I though the lora can knock me out. But at least it help the meto sideeffect. I barely feel any

Bur I had to wait hours before I an sleelpy.

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Whatshername

Whatshername

Dec 14, 2018
Thank you @Vegrau and @spanishguy22 for all the updates and research. Took a full 10 mg meto 3 and a half hours ago, this time no alcohol was involved. I feel more or less the same as yesterday: sleepy, my head is a bit heavy, accompanied by some restlessness. I can't say it's a pleasant feeling, but perfectly bearable. I think I can do the 48 h regimen, but everyone reacts differently.

Reactions: Vegrau and Honigwaffel
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
This. I was in private conversation with someone here who was a nurse. It's not just that _ she even knew how it was metabolized in the liver and that's part of it. Not to mention any respectable opioid abuser worth his salt knows Tagamet gives you more bang for your buck.

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Lora aint very sedative
Check this

I got midazolam for sedative and lorazepam for anxiety and physical relaxation

Guess diaze the best huh but diaze have more side effects to meto thats why I choose lora lol moreover lora is good for eps without much drug interaction to meto and cime.

Thank you @Vegrau and @spanishguy22 for all the updates and research. Took a full 10 mg meto 3 and a half hours ago, this time no alcohol was involved. I feel more or less the same as yesterday: sleepy, my head is a bit heavy, accompanied by some restlessness. I can't say it's a pleasant feeling, but perfectly bearable. I think I can do the 48 h regimen, but everyone reacts differently.

Well it seesm when taken with loara I barely delt any side effect other than sleepy I sleep for most day yesterday. Nevee slept that long and just woke up and still tired and sleepy. Think I will increase the lora dose when I do it. To 6mg lora and 30mg meto. I think that will be my final dose.

Last edited:
Reactions: Whatshername and spanishguy22
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
All so want to add this after waking up earlier I cant help but keep wanting to sleep. Muscle weakness everywhere. Disorientation. And my balance is greatly affected. Just so you know. But the meto stomach emptying effect is still good. I keep having so much dreams too.

Reactions: spanishguy22 and Whatshername
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
After I came down from lora effect. My hands wont stop feeling the buzz. Like it was trembling from the inside/electrically charge my mouth too. Stiffness from neck to shoulder. Meto really hate me I guess. And this headache. Looks like I cant use more than 10mg.

Last edited:
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
After I came down from lora effect. My hands wont stop feeling the buzz. Like it was trembling from the inside/electrically charge my mouth too. Stiffness from neck to shoulder. Meto really hate me I guess. And this headache. Looks like I cant use more than 10mg.
Don't risk it. You can use Zofran or Domperidone, getting it will be annoying but 10 mg meto wont be enough and it's risky to take more

Reactions: Whatshername and Vegrau
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Don't risk it. You can use Zofran or Domperidone, getting it will be annoying but 10 mg meto wont be enough and it's risky to take more

Yeah too risky.. glad I had lora to suppress meto earlier. Or else I will have been a mess. thank you for your suggestion. I will try domperidone.

Sounds like domperidone is safer too as it do not cross the blood brain barrier and less likely to cause neurologic side effect.

Reactions: Whatshername and spanishguy22
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Yeah too risky.. glad I had lora to suppress meto earlier. Or else I will have been a mess. thank you for your suggestion. I will try domperidone.

Sounds like domperidone is safer too as it do not cross the blood brain barrier and less likely to cause neurologic side effect.
Yep Domperidone is less potent dopaminergic so its much harder to cause eps. Zofran is also recommended in the pph and won't cause it as it's serotonergic.
Ginger also is a serotonergic anticholinergic anti nausea, could help a bit with the Domperidone as a complement. I researched it a while back.

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Yep Domperidone is less potent dopaminergic so its much harder to cause eps. Zofran is also recommended in the pph and won't cause it as it's serotonergic.
Ginger also is a serotonergic anticholinergic anti nausea, could help a bit with the Domperidone as a complement. I researched it a while back.

I am thankful for your info. It seems it works well with lora zepam as well.

Lorazepam along with domperidone caused 94% decrease in nausea and 82% decrease in vomiting, and with ondansetron, 86% and 79% decrease in nausea and vomiting, (In chemo therapy)

Reactions: spanishguy22
BleedingHeart

BleedingHeart

Student
Nov 5, 2019
Well thats what I am actually doing right now. Laying down lessen my headache and even though my body wasnt as heavy as before my head still feeling heavy. Oh and almost forgot I did get that agitated/restless feeling along with drowsiness. So imagine youre so sleepy but also restless at the same time. Quite uncomfortable.

As for the depression I cant really tell. Honestly I cant imagine what 30mg meto will do to me.
Did the effects go away on their own or did you have to go to docs or take Benedryl or something? I'm worried about even a test dose.