• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Did a test run with just one 10mg meto last night and hooo boy its a strong drug. I got really sleepy after about 2/3 hours after ingestion. Before I slept my whole body feel really heavy and when I woke up its the same. Also it seems to affect my balance as well and gave me a slight headache.

In short test your god damn drugs before you do it. Everyone have different body and may develop different reactions to it. Do it for your own sake. Next I will be doing 4 mg lora and 20mg of meto. When the lora came. I am excluding cime because it doesnt have much psychological or neurological reactions with that those 2 drugs. So no need to include cime into this

I will put update below read it or not believe it or not I don't care. I did this out of responsibility to this place not for anyone. I did my part and whether people appreciate it or not not my problem.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 262653, Soul, throwaway_2620 and 6 others
Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
Meto increased my depression by 20%. My body also became more "agitated" somehow. It was uncomfortable. Sitting was uncomfortable as well, I had the urge to stand up and stretch my body from head to toe in order to get rid the uncomfortable feeling. But, I could endure the bad feeling if I just lay down on the bed.

Reactions: Soul, Kira, Vegrau and 2 others
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Meto increased my depression by 20%. My body also became more "agitated" somehow. It was uncomfortable. Sitting was uncomfortable as well, I had the urge to stand up and stretch my body from head to toe in order to get rid the uncomfortable feeling. But, I could endure the bad feeling if I just lay down on the bed.

Well thats what I am actually doing right now. Laying down lessen my headache and even though my body wasnt as heavy as before my head still feeling heavy. Oh and almost forgot I did get that agitated/restless feeling along with drowsiness. So imagine youre so sleepy but also restless at the same time. Quite uncomfortable.

As for the depression I cant really tell. Honestly I cant imagine what 30mg meto will do to me.

Reactions: Soul and throwaway777
Whatshername

Whatshername

That Ghost Lady on the Hill
Dec 14, 2018
You guys are scaring the crap out of me.That sounds very unpleasant to go through for two full days.I hope I don't have a bad reaction to it, because then I can forget about the SN method and I'm fucked :(

Reactions: Anchors
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
You guys are scaring the crap out of me.That sounds very unpleasant to go through for two full days.I hope I don't have a bad reaction to it, because then I can forget about the SN method and I'm fucked :(

Well you can start by taking one meto 10mg. To see how your body react to it. Rather than pop 30mg without knowing what would happen. Test it out see how it goes. Meto are known to cause EPS so you need to very careful with it. You dont want EPS happening while youre taking SN.

I am going to test it out more after I got my lora.

P.s its not that unpleasant. Its alright.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soul, throwaway_2620 and Whatshername
Whatshername

Whatshername

That Ghost Lady on the Hill
Dec 14, 2018
Well you can start by taking one meto 10mg. To see how your body react to it. Rather than pop 30mg without knowing what would happen. Test it out see how it goes. Meto are known to cause EPS so you need to very careful with it. You dont want EPS happening while youre taking SN.

Yes I'm definitely planning on testing it and see if I can stand the effects for the 48 hour regimen. Hope for the best for all of us.

Reactions: Soul and Vegrau
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Yes I'm definitely planning on testing it and see if I can stand the effects for the 48 hour regimen. Hope for the best for all of us.

Yes lets just pool our experience together. Will update again after next test.

Reactions: Soul and Whatshername
H

Honigwaffel

Student
Apr 9, 2019
I just ran a test with my meto yesterday (Took 8mg) and it had basically slim to no effect at all on me. I can confirm that I had a very slight headache, but only for around 5-10 minutes. After that it all felt normal again.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and Soul
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
I just ran a test with my meto yesterday (Took 8mg) and it had basically slim to no effect at all on me. I can confirm that I had a very slight headache, but only for around 5-10 minutes. After that it all felt normal again.

Thats good. I guess I am just getting old lol. Since meto effect are more prominent on older people and I have weak constitution.

Honestly the effect are still present on me right now and it doesnt make a single logical sense. Meto effect supposed to clear up after 2 hours. But I still feel the drowsiness and weakness even now. Maybe because of my high blood pressure? Or blockage in my digestive system? My sleep apnea? There just too much variables.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soul
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Thanks for creating this thread and providing valuable feedback. I fully agree that it's a good idea to do a test run.

All the symptoms you have experienced are common side effects of meto.

As you've already mentioned, EPS is a possible side effect (though not common). Based on the wikibooks article linked below, the standard treatment for EPS is to take 50 mg of Diphenhydramine (Benadryl, Dimedrol). As such, it may be useful to have this to hand when taking meto.

Reactions: Soul, Vegrau and Honigwaffel
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Thanks for creating this thread and providing valuable feedback. I fully agree that it's a good idea to do a test run.

All the symptoms you have experienced are common side effects of meto.

As you've already mentioned, EPS is a possible side effect (though not common). Based on the wikibooks article linked below, the standard treatment for EPS is to take 50 mg of Diphenhydramine (Benadryl, Dimedrol). As such, it may be useful to have this to hand when taking meto.

Thank you for your information as well. As for me I already opt for Lora ze pam. Since it act as sedative and sleeping aid also it have minimal interaction with Cime. Even though Lora might worsen some side effects from meto it can help with EPS and boosting meto effect in lessening nausea.

But what I dont get is the extend of time of the effect meto have on me. the drowsiness only went away more or less an hour ago around 5:30pm and I took meto 10pm last night. Maybe my body condition are just really susceptible to meto.

Last edited:
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
It sounds like Akathisia. I used to get it from anti-depressants. It's like Restless Leg Syndrome, but worse because your whole body is affected. It was hell. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akathisia

Thank you for the shedding the light onto it. And that made me wonder if I should do the 2 days regime or not. If one dose 10mg already had such an effect.

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Thank you for the shedding the light onto it. And that made me wonder if I should do the 2 days regime or not. If one dose 10mg already had such an effect.
I think it would be better to follow the regimen. Too many people failed because they only took the stat dose. It will be worth the discomfort, if it means that the attempt will be successful. It's up to you, though.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, Soul and Honigwaffel
Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
I think I will just force myself to do 2 days regime even though it will be uncomfortable journey. The side effect, even though not pleasant, is still "bearable" enough to endure. Or at least, I hope it will be bearable.

Reactions: Soul and Honigwaffel
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
I think it would be better to follow the regimen. Too many people failed because they only took the stat dose. It will be worth the discomfort, if it means that the attempt will be successful. It's up to you, though.

I think I will just force myself to do 2 days regime even though it will be uncomfortable journey. The side effect, even though not pleasant, is still "bearable" enough to endure. Or at least, I hope it will be bearable.

I just worried that it will be too debilitating. But still the effect of the meto only last for few hours is it even necessary to do it for two days prior to sn ingestion? Its sole function is to lessen the symptom of nausea. Thats why I have been rather skeptical about meto regimen.

Last edited:
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
I just worried that it will be too debilitating. But still the effect of the meto only last for few hours is it even necessary to do it for two prior to sn ingestion?
The people who didn't and failed would say so.

Reactions: Ruffian and Honigwaffel
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
The people who didn't and failed would say so.

Hah. Everyone have different reactions to the same drug. Just because they dont get the side effects doesnt mean I wont either. Thats why I made this thread to cross reference between members.

I just reedit-ted my my previous comment. Even at the wiki site meto arent even a must have. This whole meto regimen just doesnt make much sense for me at least. So I look up on it. Considering what kind of drug meto is. And how long it's effect last (only 1-2 hours) but after my research meto does accumulated in blood plasma. So thats something new I learnt. Considering the sole purpose of meto is just to stop us from vomiting by emptying our stomach and stop the nausea. You must excuse me. Since I dont trust things that people said. I have seen my own share of liars thats why I research it again to confirm my doubts. My only purpose here is to clear up the misinformations for others.

Also consider its use on chemotherapy. Which is way worse than ingesting SN. Even in that situation meto were applied right before the therapy. Theres no meto consumption before hand. You would think they need to follow the regimen more than us.

So knowing that at least 80% of meto are cleared out from our body within 72 hours, so by cutting it up into 3 days. We lose around 26% each day. if we have normal kidney function. So It might be more beneficial if we do a larger dose of 15/20mg 3 times for 24 hours rather than 10mg 6 times for 48 hours. Considering the fact that we know. What do you think?

I tried to avoid too much meto because of how strong its effect are on me. Theres no point in using SN if the meto debilitate me to the point I cant function normally. I dont want to follow others blindly just because their body can take it without side effects doesnt mean mine can. This is why I made this thread to cross reference between members.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-05-10-16-02-34-658_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-10-16-02-34-658_com.android.chrome.png
    183 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_2019-05-10-16-07-23-201_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-10-16-07-23-201_com.android.chrome.png
    59.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_2019-05-10-17-02-09-042_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-10-17-02-09-042_com.android.chrome.png
    73 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_2019-05-10-17-01-49-041_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-10-17-01-49-041_com.android.chrome.png
    83 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_2019-05-10-17-00-21-913_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-10-17-00-21-913_com.android.chrome.png
    78.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_2019-05-10-17-02-29-113_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-10-17-02-29-113_com.android.chrome.png
    85.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_2019-05-10-17-02-14-467_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-10-17-02-14-467_com.android.chrome.png
    74.6 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Reactions: 262653
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Hah thats funny. If they didnt failed then they must certainly be dead. Its not really funny. Also everyone have different reactions to the same drug. Just because they dont get the side effects doesnt mean I wont either. Thats why I made this thread to cross reference between members are you helping or are you just here to make dead people joke?

Never considered you to be someone who made this kind of tasteless crass joke.

I just reedit-ted my my previous comment. Even at the wiki site meto arent even a must have. This whole meto regimen just doesnt make much sense for me at least. So I look up on it. Considering what kind of drug meto is. And how long it's effect last (only 1-2 hours) but after my research meto does accumulated in blood plasma. So thats something new I learnt. Considering the sole purpose of meto is just to stop us from vomiting by emptying our stomach and stop the nausea. You must excuse me. Since I dont trust things that people said. I have seen my own share of liars thats why I research it again to confirm my doubts. My only purpose here is to clear up the misinformations.

Also consider its use on chemotherapy. Which is way worse than ingesting SN. Even in that situation meto were applied right before the therapy. Theres no meto consumption before hand. You would think they need to follow the regimen more than us.

So knowing that at least 80% of meto are cleared out from our body within 72 hours, so but cutting it up into 3 days. We lose around 26% each day. if we have normal kidney function. So It might be more beneficial if we do a larger dose of 15/20mg 3 times for 24 hours rather than 10mg 6 times for 48 hours. Considering the fact that we know. What do you think?

I tried to avoid too much meto because of how strong its effect are on me. Theres no point in using SN if the meto debilitate me to the point I cant function normally. I dont want to follow others blindly just because their body can take it without side effects doesnt mean mine can. This is why I made this thread to cross reference between members.
You misunderstood. I said the people who didn't follow the anti-emetic regimen and failed probably regret it.

Last edited:
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
You misunderstood. I said the people who didn't take the anti-emetic and failed probably regret not following the regimen.

Yep I revise my previous statement already before I saw your post. My apology for misreading your words. I didnt read the word "and". But still you havent answer my other question. I want to hear whats your thought on that.

Or if you dont want to continue this discussion is fine too. No pressure. Like I said I only do it to dispel misinformation and as an obligation to this place. To help people that came after me.

Last edited:
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
H

Honigwaffel

Student
Apr 9, 2019
@Vegrau Thanks for your research, I appreciate it.

I'm no expert on this so I have to rely on the information my doctor gave me and the official package leaflet of my meto.

I was told that 0.1mg/kg / 3 times a day is the recommended dosage to get the most effect out of the drugs. With 0.5mg/kg being the maximum amount to consume in 24 hours. Also I was advised to wait atleast 6 hours between each dose.

I don't think there is a right or wrong when you look at stat dose vs. regime. As your research has shown that it should be fine both ways.
This is all about reducing potential risk of failure. You don't have to take antieemetics, but they reduce the risk of failing due to vommiting. And if my doctor says that a 24 hour regime is the way to get most out of it, I'll follow his advise.

Reactions: Soul, Bedlamb and Vegrau
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Not really I just like learning new stuff and having someone to discuss with will help his thread by shedding more light and giving it more perspective. This is why I keep collecting and distributing info as much as I can. I just need people to fact check me. As to improve the overall quality of these informations.

I am doing this out of responsibility to this place and I want to help people that came after me. Since I wont be around for much longer. My next drug test might be my last. I have sleep apnea and breathing problems. So next time I mix lora and meto it might kill me outright. Because lora worsen meto side effects and one of it include respiratory depression. And consider meto effect on me with measly 10mg. I cant imagine what effect it might have on 30mg plus 4mg of lora zepam. You can say I am desperate in trying to fix the misinformation problems.
That's honorable of you. Thank you for the research you've put into this method. I wasn't aware of the drug interactions of the meds you're taking. I can now see why you're wondering if it's necessary, although you mentioned that it helps with EPS and nausea.

This member also did a lot of research into the method and hasn't been back since attempting, in case you're interested: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/page-58#post-287840

Also, you're right about people experiencing different side effects, but if they are only temporary and have the outcome of the attempt being successful then some would say it was worth it, as long as the symptoms aren't bad enough for them to thwart their attempt.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soul, Vegrau and Honigwaffel
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
@Vegrau Thanks for your research, I appreciate it.

I'm no expert on this so I have to rely on the information my doctor gave me and the official package leaflet of my meto.

I was told that 0.1mg/kg / 3 times a day is the recommended dosage to get the most effect out of the drugs. With 0.5mg/kg being the maximum amount to consume in 24 hours. Also I was advised to wait atleast 6 hours between each dose.

I don't think there is a right or wrong when you look at stat dose vs. regime. As your research has shown that it should be fine both ways.
This is all about reducing potential risk of failure. You don't have to take antieemetics, but they reduce the risk of failing due to vommiting. And if my doctor says that a 24 hour regime is the way to get most out of it, I'll follow his advise.

Thank you as well for your valuable input. I just want to reduce discomfort and confusion as much as I can. If taking meto have so many side effects I wouldnt want people to pointlessly consume it for 48 hours while 24 hours regime work just as well if not better. Thank you.
That's honorable of you. Thank you for the research you've put into this method. I wasn't aware of the drug interactions of the meds you're taking with the anti-emetics and Lorazepam. I can now see why you're wondering if it's necessary, although you mentioned that it helps with EPS and nausea.

This member also did a lot of research into the method and hasn't been back since attempting, in case you're interested: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/page-58#post-287840

No its the least I can do. You can say its my hobby. I am having fun as well researching and learning new things. I already prepared a bigger thread and compiling all the info about SN method into it. As complete and factual as I can. But I will only post it on the day.

And yeah he is the member whom I learnt lora from and after my research on it, lora does works well with meto. If thats true more people should know about it. I dont want people to suffer needlessly over misinformations and not enough informations.

And I agree completely with you on that. As long as the effects wasnt debilitating enough to render them dysfunctional. Its really important that people test out their own drug.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soul and Honigwaffel
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
In regards to you taking 1 large dose 24-hrs ahead of time instead of smaller doses over a 48-hr period, since you mentioned that you had debilitating side effects from the smaller dose wouldn't the larger dose make it so debilitating that you wouldn't be able to make an attempt? Would taking even smaller doses to lessen the reaction you have, during a longer period of time help?

Reactions: Vegrau
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
In regards to you taking 1 large dose 24-hrs ahead of time instead of smaller doses over a 48-hr period, since you mentioned that you had debilitating side effects from the smaller dose wouldn't the larger dose make it so debilitating that you wouldn't be able to make an attempt? Would taking even smaller doses to lessen the reaction you have, during a longer period of time help?

Thats true. Actually I havent even considered using large does for 24 hours. I said that to create a point of discussion where other can chime in with their thoughts on the matter.

My actual plan is stick to the 10mg thrice for 24 hours then follow up with 4mg lora, 20/30mg meto and 800mg of cime then SN. I dont plan on using doing 2 days regimen. Even now I am not sure whether to use 20/30mg of meto in my upcoming lora + meto test.

As for the smaller dose over longer period of time. That might be hard consider I only have 10mg meto on hand. I will need others who have lower dose meto to come here and talk about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Honigwaffel
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Thats true. Actually I havent even considered using large does for 24 hours. I said that to create a point of discussion where other can chime in with their thoughts on the matter.

My actual plan is stick to the 10mg thrice for 24 hours then follow up with 4mg lora, 20/30mg meto and 800mg of cime then SN. I dont plan on using doing 2 days regimen. Even now I am not sure whether to use 20/30mg of meto in my upcoming lora + meto test.

As for the smaller dose over longer period of time. That might be hard consider I only have 10mg meto on hand. I will need others who have lower dose meto to come here and talk about it.
Seeing as you had such a bad reaction from this dose, you probably shouldn't chance it, by testing it with a higher dose. Even though you're trying to help others through your research, you don't want to risk your health.

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Seeing as you had such a bad reaction from this dose, you probably shouldn't chance it, by testing it with a higher dose. Even though you're trying to help others through your research, you don't want to risk your health.

Well thats true... Since my reactions cannot be apply to others at all. Its nothing more than a reference.. perhaps I should just go with 20mg meto and if I survive the test run I will post it here and thank you.

I just need the data on the sedative and the level of drowsiness and side effects this combination of drugs bring. To see how fast it can knock me out this is my primary concern in this test.

Last edited:
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Well thats true... Since my reactions cannot be apply to others at all. Its nothing more than a reference.. perhaps I should just go with 20mg meto and if I survive the test run I will post it here and thank you.
Yes, that was mentioned in this thread (2 people exposed to the same amount of CO but died from different causes): https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...t-painless-death-using-carbon-monoxide.15810/

Good luck.

Last edited:
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018

What's EPS?