S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Hello. Last year I bought Metoclopramide OTC in a pharmacy. I'm not sure if I just lucked out but I'll try to go again. I'm socially anxious so even this is big for me lol. I'm in Spain. Maybe some of you guys in europe can try and get it OTC?

Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
In my country, meto is technically a prescription drug. It even said so on the cover! But, I can buy it freely. No question ask. The clerk doesn't ask me for prescription. The price is so cheap too. Less than $1 for 10 x 10mg tablets.

Reactions: spanishguy22
Fin

Fin

Normality is a crowd-sourced fantasy.
Apr 20, 2019
In my Eastern European country it's practically OTC as well. Technically prescription-only, but nobody cares. It's also very cheap, $1.15 for 40 x 10-mg tablets.

Funny thing: I was acting too pedantically and asked the chemist if they released metoclopramide instead of requesting it directly and she looked at me strangely. She asked me if I needed it for myself, I said it was for a parent and she gave it to me with no problem. If I'd been more straightforward like everybody else is and asked for it directly I'm sure she wouldn't have been surprised at all. I guess I kind of overrated the whole situation because I knew how hard it is for many of you guys to get meto. :pfff:

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Escaper Boy