• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
Hi there,

I ordered Meto from Spain over an auction site. It has been well over a month and I fear it will not come anymore.

Can anybody else who got their Meto this way tell me how long it took to be delivered to any country in Europe, preferably also during Corona? You can PM me if you do not want to write it openly here.

Reactions: Saed
O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019
Hi there,

I ordered Meto from Spain over an auction site. It has been well over a month and I fear it will not come anymore.

Can anybody else who got their Meto this way tell me how long it took to be delivered to any country in Europe, preferably also during Corona? You can PM me if you do not want to write it openly here.

Oh no, I did too. Have we been scammed? Mine was suppose to have come on the 22nd June

rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
Don't know. Seller said it should arrive after a week max and he sends a new package, but what if that also does never arrive?

O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019
Don't know. Seller said it should arrive after a week max and he sends a new package, but what if that also does never arrive?

Be interesting to see if it arrives...I messaged the seller but will definitely leave negative if don't get it. Not sure about where else can find it.

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Sim card guy? List 2 packets Spanish Primperan,sells them,sale goes to private item...
?

If so,mine hasn't arrived,either.

Reactions: Busdriver
O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019
Yeah that's him. We should all leave him a negative review. God that sucks
When was yours due?
Just checked his reviews again and a few people have apparently received it. Seems strange that us 3 haven't..

Last edited:
x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
Nooooo :aw: I order from him at the end of May and still nothing. He was the only source to ship to where I live. Does the name start with two asterisks?

O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019
Nooooo :aw: I order from him at the end of May and still nothing. He was the only source to ship to where I live. Does the name start with two asterisks?

Yes, unfortunately he has scammed us all. No recent negative reviews. He needs to be stopped before more people are scammed

rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
Mh, he has many positive reviews for the Meto though. Strange.

When did you order @Saed?

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Mh, he has many positive reviews for the Meto though. Strange.

When did you order @Saed?

Only 10 days ago,but,still. It specified 2nd class U.K. mail. Should be here by now,really.

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
I messaged him last night. No reply as yet.
Have been advised to be patient,from a forum member who has bought from him.
Could be coronavirus delays,and that'll affect others living outside the U.K. worse,for sure.
For me,it's just a domestic delivery.
Remember,he uses the most inexpensive and slow delivery options.

Just incase,I have been trying to source Meto by other means. If any come through,will let you know.

In an attempt to lighten our moods a little...
Mmm...seems legit

Attachments

• 20200627_094201.jpg
    20200627_094201.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
  • Love
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Simcard guy responded. Honestly,I think he's doing his best.
If mine was only posted on Monday,that's fine.

Hello *********
I am sorry you have not received it yet. It was posted on Monday so might still come next week. At the moment due to the pandemic there have been delays.
Personally I am still waiting for 2 Ebay items I ordered 4 weeks ago.
Could you confirm your address please?
It was sent to

Last edited:
x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
Recently responded as well:
The only country near you I have sent it to was Germany. It took 7 days. Would customs in your country check on contents?

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Recently responded as well:

Hope all this corona mayhem doesn't make him quit supplying. It must be a flipping nightmare for ebayers,especially those who rely on the mail service.

I want to say "Hope yours will turn up soon",but then I remember what that means...yet I have the same,unwavering intention,so,I know how badly you all need this...
I just hope the delay is enough time for your lives to take a magnificent turn,and you'll no longer feel your only choice is to exit.

ETA
O.K. Now we're fckd.
ETA Actually,we're not. I have something in mind. BBL.

Attachments

• 20200627_165933.jpg
    20200627_165933.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Busdriver and x-Ace-x
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
I now know what happened to my package. It was put in the mailbox and my mother took it, so it actually has been delivered. :notsure:

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: x-Ace-x and Saed
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
I now know what happened to my package. It was put in the mailbox and my mother took it, so it actually has been delivered. :notsure:
How maddening and frustrating!
Thank you for telling us,and I am glad my faith in simcardguy wasn't misplaced.
If you'd like the email to get some more maybe delivered to a P.O. box,let me know.

Last edited:
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
Thanks for the offer, but I also ordered somewhere else and received it today.

• Love
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Thought I'd provide a quick update to this thread.
The original meto I ordered,never showed up to this day.
I contacted the seller,who posted a replacement package,with tracking.
The tracking went dark upon leaving the exchange office in Spain to be passed to the destination country on the 3rd July.

So,I'm none the wiser as to when it will arrive.

• Aww..
O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019
Mine arrived today. He resent it and took about a week to arrive

• Love
x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
Yay! :tongue:

My meto was already in the post office, just wasn't informed about it. Now all I need are painkillers + antacid, which will get over 1-2 days. I'm really hopeful this week is the last for me.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Busdriver and Saed
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Yay! :tongue:

My meto was already in the post office, just wasn't informed about it. Now all I need are painkillers + antacid, which will get over 1-2 days. I'm really hopeful this week is the last for me.

Homer Simpson style doh!
I am happy you're happy...but,well,the rest can stay unsaid.
Indeed,we may have a traffic jam of buses next week. I'm still praying for deliverance.

• Love
Reactions: Busdriver and x-Ace-x
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Update: The replacement meto just arrived.
The original order has never shown up,so I can only assume it was lost in transit somewhere during Covid.

• Love
Reactions: Paralyzed boy and Busdriver
Fear191829218

Fear191829218

Jun 16, 2020
Update: The replacement meto just arrived.
The original order has never shown up,so I can only assume it was lost in transit somewhere during Covid.

Could you tell me how long you waited before messaging for a replacement. It has been 11 days for me now with no sign of it.

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Could you tell me how long you waited before messaging for a replacement. It has been 11 days for me now with no sign of it.
About 3 weeks,however,the replacement took a long time to arrive,so,I'd suggest waiting a little longer.

Reactions: Busdriver and Fear191829218
Fear191829218

Fear191829218

Jun 16, 2020
About 3 weeks,however,the replacement took a long time to arrive,so,I'd suggest waiting a little longer.
Thank you so much. The wait is killing me. If only literally

Reactions: Busdriver and Saed